Does Target price match on BF?

threedinvest

I received an email from target like the ones posted here about the price adjusting for the 2-day ad. I was first told by the girls at customer service that they would not price adjust. After a 15 minute wait for the store manager, I was again told that they would not do it. I showed a copy of my email and was told again, no. I then asked for the district manager's name and phone number and then magically, my items were adjusted. Saved $125.

Well,

I went today to get my price adjustments. I unfortunately forgot my email. :(

The Customer service manager was rude, but the Team leader I guess store manager, was pleasant. He said that if I had the thread ID number from my emails I could get it adjusted. I called home, had my dad log in and read me the thread ID number...went back and same rude lady called store manager and he sadi it would have to be the real email...not just the number. i have the email in hand now and I will be going back up tomorrow to Target to get the prices adjusted...

A pain in the butt f you ask me, but will be worth it in the end. Just wish people were'nt so rude...