How often do you check gottadeal.com?

amyers12345

I'm a guy and I like going with my wife. There's stuff I want to get every year. Usually we start at Best Buy since we're both "tech people". From there it's whichever store has something we want.

I check the deal sites all year long, but I start regularly checking the Thanksgiving sales at the first of October each year. That's been about when they start showing up. This is my first year to post on the forum though.

mine always goes, secretly has fun, then gripes for the next 363 days before begging to go again. Gotta love him. He's very tall, thin, and abnormally strong. GREAT ASSET

Right up to the thin part was gonna make you post a pic to see if Dh wasnt keeping an extra family on the side! JK Mine is the same way"its cold" "people are pushy" whine whine whine...and then about 6pm on thanksgiving.."Lemme see that ad again" "think we could work this one in too" plot plot plot LOL He is nice and tall to so that helps some but so am I My big bonus w/ him is he is the "friendly" guy. Me I would be happy to crochet or read and not bother anyone...Dh by the time we get ready to go in knows EVERYONES life story plus some. And without fail every year we have at least 2-3 people find us and say "O i know you mentioned you wanted ____. So when I got mine I grabbed two. Did you get one?" So i guess he has his hidden assets LOL

HELP, I sat in my computer chair on gottadeal.com and can't get up!!

My DD keeps saying "When ya gonna get off that puter"

I spend way way too much time...Laundry is piling up:)

I was just thinking about my laundry not getting done when I came across this post! :gdiagree:

• 2 weeks later...