Kmart Black Friday Ad Items Posted

Brad

I just posted a very long list of items from Kmart's Black Friday sale ad.

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/kmart

Once again, GottaDeal.com brings you the ads first :D

Thanksgiving Day sale items to come soon :)

While appreciated, please don't post in this thread just to thank me for posting the ad as it clutters up the thread and makes it hard to find questions or comments about the actual ad.

Therefore all non-essential replies, including "thank you" posts will be removed from the thread.

As with all the ads we'll be posting (but especially with this one based on prior experience), there is a chance that they could be taken down at a moment's notice, so if you want to add items to your shopping list, I'd advise that you do it as soon as possible. Even if the items are removed from the site, they'll be saved in your shopping list until the items can be posted again :)

When TRU had there birthday for Geffeory they had the moon sand for the kids to play with. It's feels like your playing with those circus peanuts. You can mold it into different shapes and it's never suppose to go hard. It's kind of like playdoh but more crumbly.

Hmmm... While I am glad to have a new ad out, I am not impressed with Kmart lately. I often pass it on BF because the Kmarts in my town never seem to have what they advertise. They only get in a very small number of items, and everytime I go they are out of them. :(

That being said... My daughter does want the Furreal Friend, but she wants a Panda. I wonder which ones they will have? I can always send my husband... lol I just don't want to deal with Kmart anymore.

Sounds like a huge mess to me. DEFINITELY cross that one off the list.

When TRU had there birthday for Geffeory they had the moon sand for the kids to play with. It's feels like your playing with those circus peanuts. You can mold it into different shapes and it's never suppose to go hard. It's kind of like playdoh but more crumbly.

The Bratz dolls for 6.88 would be nice. Both my dds love bratz, but really don't have too many dolls. For that price they could have a couple more. Hmmm maybe I should plan to pick up a couple for birthday parties throughout the year. Hopefully kmart has several

Amy