Gap Outlet 30% off Clearance-Shirts $1.37

alwayslookin

Went to the Gap Outlet today and they are having an awesome sale! I just looked at the girls dept. as I was shopping for my DD but the extra 30% applies to clearance items in all of the depts. They had school uniform (blue) skirts and pants (I can't remember the price, but I think they were $3.97), some of the long sleeve t-shirts were marked down to $1.97 and then with the 30% off they were $1.37! Lots of jeans, sweat pants, sweat shirts, jean skirts and long sleeve shirts at various prices. I bought two pair of bermuda type cargo shorts for next summer at $3.49 each after the 30% discount. Also on clearance were bookbags (I think they were $4.00 after the 30% discount) a few pj's and they had tons of tights (the ones with bright colors and designs).

This is a great way to put a few things away for Christmas. YMMV, but if you have a Gap Outlet near you, it will be well worth it for you to check it out!! :yup:

Thanks!

Went to St. Augustine outlet yesterday and got baby/toddler PJ's with the 30% off and the 20% off coupon that was posted for under $4 each. Also got a couple baby gifts, jeans/shirts outfits for about $6.50 a set!

Great finds, thanks!