When is Sears' Friends & Family Night?

hopeky94

I was at Sears this evening and they had the Friends & Family flyers by the mall entrance for anyone to pick up. Looks to me like if you purchase during those hours you will automatically receive the discount, there was no special coupon.

So I went to Sears F&F tonight for a range, and walked out only with a top. They had numerous sales people in the appliances section milling around, snacking on popcorn and cheetos. I wanted an electric stainless range, and it was confusing to say the least. There were red advertised sale signs posted above each range, and at first I thought, wow, this could be good with 20% off that price. Not the case. That was the weekly sale ad price. The prices were 20% off the regular retail price, and then 10% off that. Plus $60 for delivery, and then you had to buy a cord. Most of the prices were listed for black and white, so when I asked about stainless, the lady (yes, snacking on popcorn and talking at the same time) had to go check prices. For the model I wanted, stainless came up $150 more. So it would have been $719-%10 + $60. Not really the deal I was looking for at all. So I will probably wait and buy the one at Lowes on BF, it is a Fridgidaire and with a mail in rebate will be only $400. And they usually offer free delivery and haul away. But I love the top I bought, it is a deconstructed button up cream top with ruffles and lace, and I only paid $5.81. So it was worth the trip, but it was disappointing as far as the appliances.

Discovered Sear's F&F totally by accident. Wife wanted a Christmas tree and when we showed at 6 pm, the rep at the door pointed out that the add he was handing us was the actual Black Friday add, just no door buster stuff. I HAD to jump on the Samsung DVD/VHR Burner combo. Wife got the tree and I got my toy without having to wake up at 3 am. Course now I have been informed that I will still wake at 3 am and stand in yet another line......(yes ma'am). Hey, still happy with a killer deal!:cheesy: