Pregnant women and BF

luv2shopnc

I was literally 8.5 months pregnant when I went to BF in 1998. I went into KB with my mother and it was a little store (the year of Furby!!) and I literally got stuck in the store and absolutely could not move and no one and I mean no one would move for me! I almost passed out in the store. On the other hand I took my sister in law last year and she was 7 months pregnant and we did just fine and got everything I wanted. As long as she is feeling good and no other problems I would let her go. Hey never know some people might actually be nice to her :)

I went last year while pregnant and was fine. The needing to pee waiting in line was my only issue. If cornered you could always scream OMG my water broke. That tends to move people pretty fast lol. Depends on if she has an easy go with the flow pregnant like my last one or a OMG shot me pregnany like my first one lol

Mara

Well, if she's seven months preggy now then she'll be just about ready to pop by the time BF comes along. I'd convince her otherwise. The front of the BF line at Wal-Mart isn't gonna be the place where she'll wanna have her baby. :no:

On the other hand, she might end up making the evening news if she does. The kid's nickname could be "Black Friday". :D ::AHEM:: ... umm... sorry.

I'll be about 20 weeks on BF and I'm sure I'll go out. I plan to go with someone like my mom or sister just in case I get sick or pass out!! If I am planning to get there early and camp out in line for something like a laptop, I'll take a chair and some snacks! I've never been out when it's gotten physically rough, and I've been going for years.

I'll be about 20 weeks on BF and I'm sure I'll go out. I plan to go with someone like my mom or sister just in case I get sick or pass out!! If I am planning to get there early and camp out in line for something like a laptop, I'll take a chair and some snacks! I've never been out when it's gotten physically rough, and I've been going for years.

Same here, I was out at Circuit City at 3 am, chair and all. I've never seen it get "rough". People are a little pushy, but not too bad around here.

I went when my bay was born dec 6th. and I had no trouble .people were nice and helped hand me stuff, my sister went when she had her baby Nov 30 and people were nice to her. last year I was 6 weeks pregnant and that was sorse I felt so sick and hot. I have also taken a 10 day baby without any trouble at all. this year a 4 month old will be going with me

As long as she feels up to it I say go for it. I was feeling great when I was that far along in my pregnancy. I worked 36-48 hours a week and went on a two mile hike the week she was born. It all depends on how she feels though. On the downside, if it is cold where you are at then I would worry about getting frostbite or other winter related ailments. just a thought

As long as she feels that she can physically handle it I would let her go. Store employees that are pregnant are expected to work those days so it's really no different than that. And if she has a baby due soon then she is probably needing some of the "good deals" offered that day to save some money :)

And if it's her first baby then this will be the last BF she will have child-free so let her enjoy it - before she has to start worrying about finding a babysitter or taking the baby with her.

I'll be 20 weeks along as well (when are you due pinkroses? We're 4/16)-nothing will stop me on BF! I plan to get up just as early as always, although 2nd trimester is cake compared to 8 mo. I'd maybe sing a different tune if I were that far along. Peeing would definately be an issue.

I am due in december so i will be around 8 mnths pg for BF this year. I am going to definitely be out shopping. Hey i got two kids who think they have to have the best. I cant sit at home while all the other kids moms get the best and my kids dont.

I'll be 20 weeks along as well (when are you due pinkroses? We're 4/16)-nothing will stop me on BF! I plan to get up just as early as always, although 2nd trimester is cake compared to 8 mo. I'd maybe sing a different tune if I were that far along. Peeing would definately be an issue.

I am due 4/12! I normally am sick the entire pregnancy, and was worried that I wouldn't get to go, but thanks to the wonderful drug zofran, I am actually feeling decent. I do pass out the second half of my pregnancies, but hopefully that won't have started at 20 weeks. I would not attempt to go by myself though.