MicroCenter BF deals

musicmark

For those of you near one of the 20 MicroCenter locations across the country, here's what you can expect. I'm on the email list; it came today.

16-hour holiday kickoff sale, 6AM-10PM

See special insert in T-day paper (Cleveland/Columbus get full-page ad instead)

-PCs from $499 and specially-priced add-ons

-10% off all camcorders

-20% off All In-Stock LCD & Plasma PC-Ready HDTV Displays (Savings after immediate savings and mail-in rebate(s))

-CD-R 100-pk 52x 80-minute spindle FREE after $5 mfr+$4.99 MC MIR's, one per customer

-Maxtor DiamandMax Plus IDE hard drive, 7200 RPM 60GB ATA133 2MB buffer $19.99 (save $40 immediately)

-T701 17" Color LCD Display $149.99 after $80 savings, $30 mfr + $30 MC MIR *25 available at this price with coupon

-Averatec AV3250H1 laptop Athlon XP 2200+, 12.1" LCD display $599.99 after $150 savings, $200 + $100 MC MIR *10 available at this price with coupon

Your choice $9.99 (savings and rebates may apply)

-Mad Dog Dominator 16x52x24x52 DVD-ROM/CD-RW Drive

-Verbatim Store'n'Go Easy 256MB USB 2.0 drive

-Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable Gateway Router

-SimpleTech 256MB 32x64 PC3200 DDR 184-pin DIMM

Pricing and availability may vary at each store and at Micro Center Online

There'll be a lot more in the ad, of course.

--Mark

Thanks musicmark!! :yelclap:

I'm on the e-mail subscription list, but I have not received anything yet. Not a big deal except that last year I never received ANYTHING!! :curse: They send you all sorts of promo materials all year, but not the BF or special one day only sales throughout the year. That's annoying. :mad:

Are you sure the ad will be out T-day?? Last year I believe it was NOT in the T-day paper, but rather in the actual FRIDAY paper! :bonk: Not too helpful when the paper arrives after the store has opened! :banghead: