Those god awful popcorn tins LOL

peachysquirt21

I LOVE THEM. We get one in Nov and the kids eat all the popcorn and then any change OR dollars they find laying around the house goes in the Tin. A week before christmas we cash this in and they get to buy gifts ( they draw names) ( they split the amount of money thats in the tin). so this way they each get to buy their sis or bro a gift . they love it. its almost like a game!

Those tins can come in pretty handy...many uses for them! I have a bunch that I store some Christmas decorations in, you greenery like your garland and stuff...you can fit tons in there, just wind it up inside ;)

I buy these tins sometimes. I'll even wait til after Christmas when they are really marked down. My DH loves the popcorn! Plus those tins come in handy for storing Christmas decorations. They are already Christmas looking so they don't need to be labeled. I store my tree angel in one. I also use them for garland and even lights sometimes.

We have a place here in town that sells those tins in many different sizes.

If you want you can take one of the cans you have gotten from

them and they just fill the can with the flavor of

your choice and only pay for the popcorn.

Their caramel popcorn is to live for.

Wow, it seems that you either love them or hate them. I sometimes buy them if I'm in a pinch for a cheaper gift. I do like to get them myself. The only ones I have ever gotten as a gift had the popcorn in bags and I like to reuse the tin - one has Christmas ornaments in it, another has gloves, mittens and hats.

• 2 weeks later...
I want to get that Cars one too. I just want the tin to store my boys hotwheels in. I'd also like to find one with tractors on it to store all of their little die cast tractors in. Maybe TSC would have something like that. As far as the popcorn goes....I don't think it's all that hot, but my husband and kids will eat it. What they don't eat our dog would LOVE to have!!