Those god awful popcorn tins LOL

peachysquirt21

I bet it was a Boy Scout Tin they are WAY over priced!!!! But every year we seem to sell them... I really wish the BS would get a new item!!!

yup its the boyscouts. .. but i dsont think they should change a thing!!! and the pop corns good. and you support a great organization.

I just sent one to my son at college, he and his buddies loved it!!

Of course it was a deal idea from here, with a discount code and all:wizard:

I even ordered a Halloween one for him with popcorn,pretzels and candy

in it. I am having it delivered on 10/30 for a Halloween present.

To each his own I guess:idea:

We too use the can afterwards for something, usually a trash can for the

bathroom/bedroom

Every year I let the kids pick their tin, the popcorn is donated to the class for snacks, and they have a new-up to date trash can!!

I use to buy the one as walmart or dollar general that are like $5. My kids love the popcorn but I hated it! After seeing a deal on here I ordered a tin from thepopcornfactory.com and it was so good. I'm planning on ordering DH a Michigan Wolverines 3 gallon tin for christmas and I think they are like $25 or $30.

we don't do the tins, as we know that my dh gets one from his niece EVERYYEAR:yuck: .the kids eat it and we clean up the crumbs on the floor as usual.once the carmel and cheese is gone we toss it. we use ours to store cat food in! then we just use a cup to scoop it out:cheesy:

We do the boy scout popcorn. Its actually better than the stuff in walmart but you pay alot more for it , better meaning fresher.

Yes its trails end. My DS is a Webelos so this is our last year selling the popcorn (well for him anyway).

I just purchased a $40.00 tin. ( It has chocolate popcorn, carmel with almonds and peacans (Im hidding this bag, lol) and cheese popcorn. This is the first year I've tried their cheese popcorn. We normally just buy on chocolate and one carmel with almonds @ $16 a tin.

We got new items that are not on the sell sheet for our Show and Sell- We got a $5.00 pack of microwave and an $8.00 back of microwave---The $5.00 pack is only 3 packs of popcorn and the $8 pack was 6 bags of popcorn.

We save the tins and DS has pens/pencils etc in one on his one and DD has alot of art supplies in one.

Guest kathybmb

i like getting them..sometimes the popcorn its good other times eh.. i store things in them too and for some reason its easy to remember oh the baby stuff is in the wizard of oz tin.. the christmas stuff(bows tags wrapping stuff) is in that santa tin..etc etc.. i have a tall one i open up and stand a mess of rolls of wrapping paper in them when im actively wrapping gifts for the season. it keeps them near and they are not rolling all over the floor.

i will sometimes buy them and give them with a movie and some candy to older married nieces and nephews for them and their family.. i have a ton of family now so its a way to give but doesnt break me.

I bet it was a Boy Scout Tin they are WAY over priced!!!! But every year we seem to sell them... I really wish the BS would get a new item!!!

Those things are extortion! My one and only nephew is trying to get me to buy those things. I told him that I'd feel less ripped off if I could just donate some funds to his troop, rather than buying popcorn for way too much money.