Those god awful popcorn tins LOL

peachysquirt21

lmao i get one every year!!!! i love it. (often from boy scouts trails end pop corn...seems fresh) i am not the one that eats most of the popcorn... i put it out and others eat it.. but i replace my old time with a new one this way...using the tin as a garbage pail or sand bucket for the sidewalks.

Well, you can get them for like $5-$10 so if the popcorn turns out chewy you're really not out that much.

yikes wipe the word SUCKER of my head...i paid 35-50$ last year and the year before..!!!! this year with all that has happened i will have to get a 5 $ one i guess(have not been able to work or really do anything for over 1/2 year!

yikes wipe the word SUCKER of my head...i paid 35-50$ last year and the year before..!!!! this year with all that has happened i will have to get a 5 $ one i guess(have not been able to work or really do anything for over 1/2 year!

You paid 35-50 for a popcorn tin??? Where did you get it from? Holy cow that is a bit much for a popcorn tin. I didnt think they ever had them for that much.

You paid 35-50 for a popcorn tin??? Where did you get it from? Holy cow that is a bit much for a popcorn tin. I didnt think they ever had them for that much.

yes !!! i got it from trails end or something like that ...(boy scouts-- they are making $$of this one!!) and i also but a small one for like 15$ but they are choc covered or something. there was white choc covered one year i believe.

My dd has to have one EVERY year! She loves the popcorn and it comes in handy for plopping down to watch a movie. The tins we get haven't ever been stale, so I guess we've lucked out. ;) We usually get them from Walmart or Dollar General for around five bucks.

In the past I would buy five or more. I would leave one at home, take one to work, give one to DH to take to work, and whatever was left we would take to informal parties we may have been invited to for the holidays.

Last year I didn't buy any, and people missed them. LOL I may pick up one or two this year.

I buy them for my father-in-law. No not as a cruel joke. I go to Mark's popcorn. They are a specialty store around here. You pick the tin. Then you decide what popcorn to put in it. They have around 50 different popcorn flavors. It is always fresh and the caramel corn is to die for.

We love the tins here. My mom buys the kids a new one every year in the character they love. My daughter actually still owns the Disney Princess one and uses the empty one as her trash can. LOL

I never thought about reusing them. LOL Now I am trying to think of other ways to reuse them. I might just add a few reusable hints if I buy any to give this year.

I just sent one to my son at college, he and his buddies loved it!!

Of course it was a deal idea from here, with a discount code and all:wizard:

I even ordered a Halloween one for him with popcorn,pretzels and candy

in it. I am having it delivered on 10/30 for a Halloween present.

To each his own I guess:idea:

We too use the can afterwards for something, usually a trash can for the

bathroom/bedroom

I bet it was a Boy Scout Tin they are WAY over priced!!!! But every year we seem to sell them... I really wish the BS would get a new item!!!