Baby Alive and Talking Chou Chou dolls

tdanette

baby alive disturbs me lol. Putting green babyfood in and having it come out the other end ICK lol. Seems messy my 4 month old does it well enough hehehe. Now the other one is who has seen the barbie doll with the dog you feed the poo shaped food that comes out the other end and has a pooper scooper LMAO that one is scarier lol

Mara

I ordered the talking Chou Chou doll a few days ago from ToysRus. They have it on sale for $24.99 and free shipping. I also got the changing bag for $14.99 and the carrying sling for $12.99 which were both free shipping as well.

Is it me or is that not one of the ugliest dolls you have ever seen? and of course my daughter wants it.

I think it is ugly too. My daughter seen it at Walmart and she said it was creepy looking. The Chou Chou doll looks really cute though.:)

OK I have a question, I'm not trying to be funny ..even though it is;) ...I was wondering......with the doll you "feed" and comes out the other end.......:cheesy: do you have to "flush" the doll out every so often??..:sidesplit LOL I guess it don't get it....I guess I'm lucky I have boys and not girls...LOL

I ordered the talking Chou Chou doll a few days ago from ToysRus. They have it on sale for $24.99 and free shipping. I also got the changing bag for $14.99 and the carrying sling for $12.99 which were both free shipping as well.

Wow!! I just placed an order! I'm going to return my talking chou chou that I bought today and get my money back!!! Woo Hoo. Saved me about $15! Free shipping is great. I had also purchased the sling and diaper bag at the store. It's all going back tomorrow!

I will be really showing my age, but I had a Baby Alive doll when I was probably 6 to 9. That is about 35 years ago. I can't remember my exact age. I loved that doll. I remember feeding her, but I don't remember much about where it ended up. Maybe I will ask my mom if she remembers. I don't like the look of this newer model. I will not be buying it for my 6 year old. She has not noticed and I am not showing her.

I bought the Amazing Amanda doll for her last year. She has issues with that one. I should have listened to the comments on this site, because most of them warned to stay away.

I bought the Amazing Amanda doll for her last year. She has issues with that one. I should have listened to the comments on this site, because most of them warned to stay away.

I bought the Amazing Amanda doll last year too but we ended up returning it. My daughter ended up not liking it anyway and it was definately not worth $100.

I too had baby alive when I was a little girl. The older one was much prettier than the new one. As for having to flush it out, I remember my mom complaining about having to give it a bottle of water after each use to flush out all the baby food. I remember loving it, but I think she hated it! I am very glad that my daughter is too old to want one!!