How many years have you been shopping on BF?

Rebirth

How many years?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. How many years?

• None, I'm starting this year
    • 5+

5 years in a row...off and on before then..it didn't become a tradition until i became an adult and forced my mom to go!!

Hee Hee.. I force mine to go too! She HATES shopping, and every year she asks to go. The good thing is that she usually buys breakfast. I just have to lecture her all day thanksgiving.. (no bitching, keep shoving, don't stop, and be at the meeting place) I always brief her on what we're looking for, and she's getting pretty good at getting what we want.

I think she's starting to like it!

20 years off and on depending on if I have to work.

Usually I go out an hour or two early but the laptops last year were too hard to pass up. It was my first time camping out all night. I dragged my mom with me as with 2 teenage boys 17/18 I had to get 2 laptops or none. Took her to CC with me and told her we better get in line at 11pm - she didn't believe me at first as she has never gone shopping on BF. We were numbers 5 and 6. When we were in line and I pulled out my lists and spreadsheets to review and the ads to mark the price matches she laughed at all the prep work I do. After the doors opened and chaos ensued she was no longer laughing.