How many years have you been shopping on BF?

Rebirth

How many years?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. How many years?

• None, I'm starting this year
    • 5+

Been watching and hearing about it ever since I knew wife's family, who takes part in the aftermath shopping every year. They've hardly ever braved the line waiting and the initial onset of the madness. However, this marks my third year of BF shopping and my second year of BF lines. Think the men of the family are gonna join me this time.

OMG!!! I can't remember what year I started doing this I do know I didn't have any children and my daughter just turned 18.

Can't wait for the ads this year to start my list even though I am almost done shopping for everyone except the 3 of us!!!

As a child, I used to go every year with my mom. Once I was an adult, I didn't go to often (school, friends, other such things). I started up again about 6 years ago.. Prior to that, I was on the other side of the counter (working retail). The first couple of years, I went out myself. Then in 2003, I finally talked my wife into going. She had never gone out. Now, it's a family affair. (me, wife and son). It works out real well. We stalk out the ads the day before and figure out what each person is going to get. We hit the store just like we are storming a beach, FRS radios in hand, each of us going in 3 directions and getting what we ordered. We meet in the front at the registers and then go to the next stop.