Favorite Holiday Scent?

cleverbffool

I love pumpkin scents and cinnamon scents. I recently bought an oil scent bowl (I don't remember exactly what it was called) at Bath and Body Works. The oil is amazing! It's SUPER strong though. So far, I bought fig and brown sugar and pumpkin. Yummy.

Those oils at BBW are freaking addictive. I have like 10 from the last two weeks alone. I literally bought all their new holiday collection in addition to some of their classics. The Aspen winter ones are kinda nice too.

• 2 weeks later...
I absolutely love the pine smelling scents, but I can't burn any pine scent candles because for some reason I will get a horrific headache:eyepoppin I sure wish I could find one that wouldn't do that. Until then I love the "Home for the Holidays" by Yankee Candle.

I absolutely love the pine smelling scents, but I can't burn any pine scent candles because for some reason I will get a horrific headache:eyepoppin I sure wish I could find one that wouldn't do that. Until then I love the "Home for the Holidays" by Yankee Candle.

Same here I get a headache from pine, and if I touch a pine tree then I get a lacy rash on my hands so no pine for me. So fake tree all the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Normally I only burn PartyLite candles, but yesterday I was at the mall and just had to go by Yankee Candle. Mmmmm, I love to just go around and smell the candles.

Jack Frost scent was interesting. I think I have it narrowed down to either smelling like the chocolate drops Christmas candy, or Thin Mints Girl Scout cookies. (just a hint of mint)

There was one that my sister brought to me to smell. :yuck: Smelled like a litter box. :yuck: I think it was Christmas Wreath, or Sparkling Pine or similar.