Favorite Holiday Scent?

cleverbffool

Yankee came ou with 2 scents I really love this year. Autumn wreath- so fally lol I love it and I got a new flyer with a sample scent - Sparkling pine!!!! ( there is also sparkling cinnamon) I cant wait to put up the tree and start the sparkling pine candle!!!!

There is a local candle company a few miles north of me called Lawrenceburg Candle Company. They have this amazing candle called Christmas Past (check it out here: http://www.lawrenceburgcandles.com/fragrance/xmaspast.htm ).

It's difficult to describe, but every time you smell it and every time you light it, it has a different scent-- and all of them are wonderful!!! Sometimes it smells sweet with maybe a touch of peppermint; other times it's a slightly woodsy smell; other times it's something you can't quite put your finger on, but it's definitely a wonderful "Christmas-y" smell!:cheesy:

As much as I love Yankee candles and most any other good candles, the Christmas Past candle has become the candle I burn more than any other during the holiday season! :)

From The White Barn Candle Co I have quite a few of the Spiced Cider Wallflower units. OMGosh it smells soooo good. I like it because while it has a cinnamon scent it also has a cider scent so one isn't overpowering the other. Great Stuff! I also like the Warm Vanilla Sugar-Wallflower units.

All the ones I bought this year from BBW/White Barn New York. I have them in various candles and fragrence oils. These include:

Frosted cranberry

Winterberry

Sandalwood vanilla

Spiced apple rapture

Fireside from Elton John for Slatkin

Warm apple pie

Pecan passion

Fresh baked cookie

I LOVE FALL/WINTER!!!!!!!!!!