How much money do u spend on Kids?

Deal Grabber

After reading this thread - I have come to realize that I am STRANGE... I keep up with the gifts I buy for all 3 of my kids, their insignificant others (the 2 oldest change them like socks!), my DH, my mom, my grandson and Everyone else I might buy for in an excel file... it is started in January (as that is when I start my shopping) and I keep up with each penny spent and on whom it was spent... (indecently... I spend WAY more than I want to admit...)

But, I digress... I think now that shopping and spending is not my ONLY problem - I AM a control freak - and I now have proof after reading that people CAN spend and not keep up with everything... I NEED HELP... but in the mean time - think I will check out Amazon and see what they have on sale! - LoL!

Merry Christmas, all - it's not What we spend... but how much LOVE we put into it! (Amen!)

This year was a little more expensive then most my boys got the Wii as a joint gift with 8 games, controllers, ect. Then oldest ds got a PSP, two games, south pole clothes about $150.00 worth, new sneakers. Youngest ds got a DS Lite, two games, heelys, bike. They both have little gifts as well under $15.00 I need to even them out as older ds has 2 more then youngest ds...uuuugggghhhh

This year was a little more expensive then most my boys got the Wii as a joint gift with 8 games, controllers, ect. Then oldest ds got a PSP, two games, south pole clothes about $150.00 worth, new sneakers. Youngest ds got a DS Lite, two games, heelys, bike. They both have little gifts as well under $15.00 I need to even them out as older ds has 2 more then youngest ds...uuuugggghhhh

I'm lucky that my son is still happy with his V-smile equipment. I really dread it when he has to have the "happening" stuff. I love this website though...besides some of the stuff I purchased on Ebay, most of their gifts came from either Amazon or Walmart clearance, so I saved big bucks. It also helps that his cousins are still into the cheaper game systems. If they had all the really expensive new stuff, it could get sticky around Christmas.

After reading this thread - I have come to realize that I am STRANGE... I keep up with the gifts I buy for all 3 of my kids, their insignificant others (the 2 oldest change them like socks!), my DH, my mom, my grandson and Everyone else I might buy for in an excel file... it is started in January (as that is when I start my shopping) and I keep up with each penny spent and on whom it was spent... (indecently... I spend WAY more than I want to admit...)

I do not think this is strange at all!! This past week I have worked on my "Christmas 2007" budget... but I have it all set up in Microsoft Word!

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)