KBToys Ad Photos & Items Posted

Brad

Does anyone know anything about the Karaoke Machine they have advertised? Maybe a model number? KB Toys is the one store I try my best to avoid on BF. It is such a zoo. But if this is a good machine, it is worth it for the savings.

Lisa

Does anyone know anything about the Karaoke Machine they have advertised? Maybe a model number? KB Toys is the one store I try my best to avoid on BF. It is such a zoo. But if this is a good machine, it is worth it for the savings.

Lisa

Me to Lisa, I would also like to know if anyone has a model number.

I cannot believe this will be the first year I will not go to KB Toys! There is nothing for my 10 yr old nor 4 yr old that she wanted. Easy Bake oven is great but I think she'll need another christmas or so for that. I already bought a karoke machine at Walmart.com (check it out, $40 for a great one w/ graphics). The only thing would be the need for speed undergroung GBA game, but its not worth lining up for. Darn

I cannot believe this will be the first year I will not go to KB Toys! There is nothing for my 10 yr old nor 4 yr old that she wanted. Easy Bake oven is great but I think she'll need another christmas or so for that. I already bought a karoke machine at Walmart.com (check it out, $40 for a great one w/ graphics). The only thing would be the need for speed undergroung GBA game, but its not worth lining up for. Darn

Elena,

Which one did you buy from Walmart? I don't see any of them for $40. Thanks.

Lisa

Not sure if its still there. I bought it 3 weeks ago on clearance. Its a Magnavox (sp?). I bought it for both my kids as they both think they will be the next kid idol!

Thanks. I looked online but I will make a quick run through the store tomorrow and see if I can get one. I really want to avoid going to KB Toys on BF.

Lisa

Lisa

We should have that in the next 36 hours when I have the actual ads in my hands :)