Playstation 2 bundle for $96.00+tax using kohls charge card at kohls.com

sagesage

Kohls has their Playstation 2 bundle which includes the system with 1 official Sony controller, 1 generic controller and three games for $96.00 plus tax. You must use your Kohl's Charge and use the code Grand30 in the coupon box. The 3 games included in the bundle are:

Jak II 9.5 rating from ign excellent platforming/action game

Major League Baseball 2K5 8.8 rating from ign excellent sports game

Ford Racing 3 4.5 rating from ign well use it as a trade in

I would put a url but I don't have enough posts yet.

Seach for sku 87892887

My order breakdown:

Subtotal: $129.99

Percent Off (30%) $39.00

Shipping: $5.00

Tax: $7.44

Total: $103.43

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the great deal. Before shipping of $5.00 and tax the price came out as $90.99. The shipping is $5.00 flat charge so look at the rest of the clearance items. Our old ps2 was in a flood so we have been waiting to replace it.

I ordered this along with a couple games. Great Deal!!! Also, I went to Toys R Us and they had about 10 games on clearance for $9.99 and you get an additional 20% off. I only picked up Harry Potter but, they had plenty more. Also, they had the PS2 accessories on clearance. I picked up a bundle pack with lighted remote, extension cable, an advanced controller & couple other things in there for $10.98 with an additional 20% off and the vertical stand for $7.98 with an additional 20% off. They had a couple other items on clearance but, I'm not video game savvy so, I didn't know if my DS7 would require them!