Best Buy Black Friday Sample Ticket

bigjimslade

alright so they give tickets out for non doorbuster items also?

do u think they will give tickets for monitors and computers that are non doorbuster?

Welcome to the community!

They give out tickets for items that they have a limited number of. In the past this has been TVs, desktops, and laptops. The items I just listed all have been doorbusters. With the monitors and other computers I cant for say for sure. If you are in doubt like I am I would call or visit your local BB and ask the manager.

Good Luck!

this is very helpful info. thanks. Did you notice Best Buy's Black Friday link on this website is gone? Anyone know the reason? There were some great deals in that link.

Welcome to the community! They might have pulled the link because they were seeing alot of hits on it. Who knows!

ok if you get these tickets where do you pick up the item do they have them stored away or do you have to go to the shelf and fight for your ticket item?:cheesy: this is my first time guys please help me understand thanks:eyepoppin

Welcome to the community! When you get your ticket they will tell you were to go. Once the door opens then you just shop around if you want to and or go to the line they tell you to go on. I hope this helps!