The "Before The Ads Arrive" BF Sales Rumor Thread

stationchief

I couldnt believe people camped out last year for those $10 GC sears was handing out. I think I got a better deal camping out at Walmart instead.

They did not camp out in my area. I was going to Sears anyway to buy a few things so I got there 45 min early just to see if I could get the card, and I was only like 60 or 70 in line out of 100 cards they were giving away.

So ... While we're waitin' for the first bunch of ads to arrive, what's the buzz around the stores so far? Discuss any currently rumored BF sale items and doorbusters, or any inside info someone's willing to share.

Once the first ads start to show up, a mod can delete this thread for something more appropriate. But 'til then, let's spread the rumors about what's coming.

Anyone? :confused:

ok here is some gossip going around walmart having gameboy sp the flip up ones for 30.00 dvds for 5.00 toys r us having disney movies certain ones for 10.00 dora and blues clues dvd for 5.00 thats all i heard so far good luck i will be out bf'in:cheesy:

ok here is some gossip going around walmart having gameboy sp the flip up ones for 30.00 dvds for 5.00 toys r us having disney movies certain ones for 10.00 dora and blues clues dvd for 5.00 thats all i heard so far good luck i will be out bf'in:cheesy:

SP's for $30? That would be nice. I'd find someone to give that to. I'm REALLY wanting to see that walmart ad.

Staples.com

Sale Items

Maxtor 300 GB Internal HD for ~$20AR

I/O Magic Internal DVD Writer for $9.99AR

Free After Rebate Items

USB Drives, Flash Drives, Shredder, Modem, Remote, NSW, NIS and McAfee products.

More to come

sorry about the double post ...I didn't know there was a rumor thread:o

I still have last year's 200 GB HD and DVD burner from Staples BF sale in the boxes and I'm looking forward to getting more! Am I sick or what? :) I buy all my spare equipment on BF!!! Now if I can get a good deal on some memory it will be time to put that equipment to use and build a new system since my spare system is dying....

I heard walmart is giving away laptops for free to the first 50 people in line

Ok, I just made that up

:o :o OK you want the reaction after I got up off the floor and before reading....

:o I almost wet my pants:o :o :o

But good one Frieked!!!! :D :D

Staples.com

Sale Items

Maxtor 300 GB Internal HD for ~$20AR

I/O Magic Internal DVD Writer for $9.99AR

Free After Rebate Items

USB Drives, Flash Drives, Shredder, Modem, Remote, NSW, NIS and McAfee products.

More to come

sorry about the double post ...I didn't know there was a rumor thread:o

Those rebates! I hate rebates! I want my savings NOW!

Unfortunately, they won't let WalMart on Staten Island, so if we want to go to wally world we get to cross the $6 toll bridge.

This year our list is pretty short - 2 MP3 players/ipods and a nice digital camera. I don't think any of the DVDs we're wanting will go on sale. I am saving my Best Buy Bucks from McD's for BF!