Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

The "Before The Ads Arrive" BF Sales Rumor Thread

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91 happyrat  OFFLINE  

happyrat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 17, 2006 - 8:18 pm

I couldnt believe people camped out last year for those $10 GC sears was handing out. I think I got a better deal camping out at Walmart instead.

They did not camp out in my area. I was going to Sears anyway to buy a few things so I got there 45 min early just to see if I could get the card, and I was only like 60 or 70 in line out of 100 cards they were giving away.

#92 jamhar1031  OFFLINE  

jamhar1031

• PipPipPip
  • 3 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 18, 2006 - 6:06 am

So ... While we're waitin' for the first bunch of ads to arrive, what's the buzz around the stores so far? Discuss any currently rumored BF sale items and doorbusters, or any inside info someone's willing to share.

Once the first ads start to show up, a mod can delete this thread for something more appropriate. But 'til then, let's spread the rumors about what's coming.

Anyone? :confused:

ok here is some gossip going around walmart having gameboy sp the flip up ones for 30.00 dvds for 5.00 toys r us having disney movies certain ones for 10.00 dora and blues clues dvd for 5.00 thats all i heard so far good luck i will be out bf'in:cheesy:

#93 momof5plus1hubby  OFFLINE  

momof5plus1hubby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 18, 2006 - 6:09 am

Staples.com Sale Items Maxtor 300 GB Internal HD for ~$20AR I/O Magic Internal DVD Writer for $9.99AR Free After Rebate Items USB Drives, Flash Drives, Shredder, Modem, Remote, NSW, NIS and McAfee products. More to come sorry about the double post ...I didn't know there was a rumor thread:o

#94 bayhaysay  OFFLINE  

bayhaysay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,997 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 18, 2006 - 6:09 am

ok here is some gossip going around walmart having gameboy sp the flip up ones for 30.00 dvds for 5.00 toys r us having disney movies certain ones for 10.00 dora and blues clues dvd for 5.00 thats all i heard so far good luck i will be out bf'in:cheesy:

SP's for $30? That would be nice. I'd find someone to give that to. I'm REALLY wanting to see that walmart ad.

#95 mommie75  OFFLINE  

mommie75

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 18, 2006 - 6:32 am

so have any ads been relealed yet

#96 momof5plus1hubby  OFFLINE  

momof5plus1hubby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 18, 2006 - 6:33 am

so have any ads been relealed yet

Ace Hardware has..I believe it is on the home page here:D

#97 kfinto65  OFFLINE  

kfinto65

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 18, 2006 - 8:46 am

Staples.com

Sale Items

Maxtor 300 GB Internal HD for ~$20AR
I/O Magic Internal DVD Writer for $9.99AR

Free After Rebate Items

USB Drives, Flash Drives, Shredder, Modem, Remote, NSW, NIS and McAfee products.

More to come

sorry about the double post ...I didn't know there was a rumor thread:o

I still have last year's 200 GB HD and DVD burner from Staples BF sale in the boxes and I'm looking forward to getting more! Am I sick or what? :) I buy all my spare equipment on BF!!! Now if I can get a good deal on some memory it will be time to put that equipment to use and build a new system since my spare system is dying....

#98 wyntyrose  OFFLINE  

wyntyrose

Army wife

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 18, 2006 - 9:01 am

was told by a Wal mart employee they will have DVD players for 20 dollars, she said she will have her list in the next two weeks with a complete listing of all bf items.

#99 momof5plus1hubby  OFFLINE  

momof5plus1hubby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 18, 2006 - 9:12 am

was told by a Wal mart employee they will have DVD players for 20 dollars, she said she will have her list in the next two weeks with a complete listing of all bf items.

:yelclap:

#100 amani  OFFLINE  

amani

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 18, 2006 - 2:02 pm

I heard walmart is giving away laptops for free to the first 50 people in line

Ok, I just made that up

:o :o OK you want the reaction after I got up off the floor and before reading....

:o I almost wet my pants:o :o :o

But good one Frieked!!!! :D :D

#101 bassfishinmomma  OFFLINE  

bassfishinmomma

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 19, 2006 - 7:30 pm

On NBC news here in TExas they said tonight that a lot of malls are opening their stores to start BF at midnight thursday night!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man! I get little enough sleep that night anyways!!!!!!!!!!! Now I guess I might not sleep at all YIKES! :eyepoppin

#102 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

Super Ultra Uber Geeky BF Mod

• 4,520 Posts
  • Member since 2005
  • Location: Phoenix, Arizona, North America, Earth, Sol star system, Milky Way galaxy, Known universe!

Posted Oct 19, 2006 - 9:38 pm

Staples.com

Sale Items

Maxtor 300 GB Internal HD for ~$20AR
I/O Magic Internal DVD Writer for $9.99AR

Free After Rebate Items

USB Drives, Flash Drives, Shredder, Modem, Remote, NSW, NIS and McAfee products.

More to come

sorry about the double post ...I didn't know there was a rumor thread:o

Those rebates! I hate rebates! I want my savings NOW!

#103 Mursilis  OFFLINE  

Mursilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 20, 2006 - 11:16 am

Those rebates! I hate rebates! I want my savings NOW!

At least Staples has easy rebates, which you can do online.

#104 Julez  OFFLINE  

Julez

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 20, 2006 - 9:28 pm

Unfortunately, they won't let WalMart on Staten Island, so if we want to go to wally world we get to cross the $6 toll bridge. This year our list is pretty short - 2 MP3 players/ipods and a nice digital camera. I don't think any of the DVDs we're wanting will go on sale. I am saving my Best Buy Bucks from McD's for BF!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users