Office Depot Items Posted & Linked

Brad

is this real or rumored. if it is real, then i am little bit disappointed or there might have been a typo.

The list says canon a75 for $199. officedepot is selling it for same price right now. so whats the deal???

cheers

is this real or rumored. if it is real, then i am little bit disappointed or there might have been a typo.

The list says canon a75 for $199. officedepot is selling it for same price right now. so whats the deal???

cheers

If you buy the Canon A75 anytime soon don't forget to use a coupon.

I think I might be in the market for a new LCD monitor. Is the one at Office Depot a good buy? Should I look elsewhere? Wait a little while? 17" for $199 sounds pretty good, and I know from personal experience that KDS is a good brand.

At this price range the LCD will only have analog and lack DVI. KDS is a good brand from what I have seen.

Last week Dell Home had the E173 and Dazzle 8-in-1 for $217 after $10 rebate with free shipping and no sales tax in most states. HOT!

That is correct:

Free Epson Stylus C86 Inkjet Printer w/ any digicam under $199.99 ($97.81 mail-in rebate)

Free Epson Stylus CX4600 All-in-One w/ any digicam over $200.00 ($128.73 mail-in rebate)

Doesn't apply to Nikon digicams.

however i am not going to buy my a75 from officedepot. i think someone is offering a 128mb or 256mb cf card free with the camera... for me that sounds like a better deal as i have no plans to print anything at home...

cheers

however i am not going to buy my a75 from officedepot. i think someone is offering a 128mb or 256mb cf card free with the camera... for me that sounds like a better deal as i have no plans to print anything at home...

cheers

I've seen 128MB and 256MB CompactFlash media for $7.99 and $15.99 respectively. These past deals were available from Amazon.com and Buy.com after rebates.

I would choose the printer and sell it locally or on eBay for $50+, buy 256MB for about $20 and profit. If you want less hassle then get the free CF since there's no rebates to deal with.

I've seen 128MB and 256MB CompactFlash media for $7.99 and $15.99 respectively. These past deals were available from Amazon.com and Buy.com after rebates.

I would choose the printer and sell it locally or on eBay for $50+, buy 256MB for about $20 and profit. If you want less hassle then get the free CF since there's no rebates to deal with.

yeah, good thing about the cards is no mail-in. if you chose the printer you have to pay $100 extra and wait months for the mail-in rebate.

cheers

Do you have a Fry's Electronics nearby?

i think you might have quote me on the other thread, but as the matter of fact, i do :), it's rite next to walmart so it'll be a jungle there as always every single year (oh yeah there's a radio shack next to it too) dam i'm bringing a bazooka with me just in case i have to clear the way :rant: