9/28-10/1 - VF Factory Outlets 20% off coupon

clearanceshopper43

I have worked at VF for over a year. We sell clothes for everyone. There are several racks throughout the store that are "final clearance" . I only buy from these racks and usually wait till there are some additional savings. This Thursday through Sunday, Sept 28 - Oct. 1 , we have coupons for friends and family to shop with an additional 20% off your entire purchase. I have lots of coupons , if anyone is interested. This VF is located in Edinburgh, IN. If you are planning on shopping there this weekend, contact me via this forum and I will be happy to hook you up with as many coupons as you need. Our normal prices are comparitive to Wal- Mart, though I am sure we have some items that are higher. Great place to check out if you are looking for end of season item for next spring, summer or if you need work jeans.

What's VF?

VF Factory Outlet: http://www.vffo.com

Main brands include Vanity Fair, Wrangler, Lee, Healthtex, Jansport, Nautica, and Lily of France.

clearanceshopper43 -- I can save you some postage! Everyone can print out their own coupon here: http://www.vffo.com/vff1_rdc.pdf

20% off your entire purchase 9/28-10/1.

Do the coupons work in the "VF' in Utah?

I don't know about the coupon that clearanceshopper43 is going to send, but the one I linked to (http://www.vffo.com/vff1_rdc.pdf) is good at all the VF Factory Outlets.

THanks Marcster for the link to the site. I am new at posting, not sure about everything. Looks easy enough for anyone to go the the VF site and print the coupon. If anyone plans to shop there Thursday or Saturday , I will be working until 6p.m. Just come in and ask for the unit leader of men's department and I will be happy to supply you with coupons.

Items to look for that are marked down when shopping this weekend at VF:

Jansport BAckpacks, many that were originally selling for $50,now $10, with 20% coupon would be $8.00

Shorts, some as low as $5.00, $4.00 with coupon

ladies Sleepwear on final clearance rack, currently at $5.00, $4.00 with coupon

Jeans in ladies as low as $5.00, $4.00 with coupon

Final clearance rack in mens, currently priced at $5.00, $4.00 with coupon - have sportswear, shorts, shirts on this rack

Casual shorts for men - $5.00, $4.00 with coupon

Plus lots more!!!

This is specifically for Edinburgh, IN. Jansport backpacks should be at all VF stores.

Have fun shopping!!!

• 1 year later...

Thanks all. I did really great there.I got myself 3 pair jeans, 2 pair khakis, 4 tops, 2 bras, 3 pair of socks and I got DS 4 pair of jeans and 1 shirt..it came to $93.07:eek: Well it came to

$103. but I used my coupon (thanks) and saved 10%.

I was very happy because I thought I was down 4 sizes but it looks like its 5!!! I still have

a long way to go...but its nice to see progress :yup:

So as I am paying the cashier tells me be sure to go to our clearance store down the hall.

So I lug everything out to the car and go back into the VF clearance store. They had the best prices...I got 3 pair of Lee jeans $5.00 a pair, 2 tops for $3.00 each and they had lots

of the nice Lee heavyweight sweatshirts all $4.00 each.

If any one here ever goes to a Vanity Fair Outlet IMHO it is well worth the trip and be sure

to see if they have a clearance store.

I used to live across the street from VF (7th and Reading Ave) and we would go over about once a month just to browse. We are now living 20 minutes from it, but I drive by it everyday on my way to and from work. I just don't stop because I am too focused on getting home. I must say I am thankful that since we moved, I found Gottadeal because it is my substitute!

I have been shopping @VF for over 25 years. My mom tolds us that was the only way she could afford to keep is in clothes now I understand having two of my own..

It seems that since they changed the half off the lowest price tag that all there prices have went up even though they cut you having to do all the math....oh well still love the store. Go if you have one somewhat near you can save big time!