Lay Away Poll

sky_scraper123

Lay away  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Lay away

• I will still shop at WM on BF lay away or not offered
    • I will not shop at WM on BF with no lay away offered

I dont use layaway for BF but I use it through out the year. Its great for buying things like a winter coat in august. You dont need the coat til oct and can buy it when they have it in stock (unlike oct when they have nothing winter in stock, its all sold) but dont have to find a place in your home for it until you need it. I have bought my kids toys on layaway every year for xmas as if I wait til nov most of the things they want arent on the shelves anymore. Its not a question of affording the toys, its a question of availiability of them if I wait til november. And then the question of how do I hide them in a small 2 bedroom condo for months. Lay away is a great place to "hide" the toys til xmas...

Wal mart is cutting off thier nose to spite thier face... they will learn the error of their ways when either their sales drop or everyone defaults on thier cc...

Like a lot of others I've never used LAW on BF, but I have used it at other times of the year. With 2 bigger kids who might try to sneak-a-peak at Christmas gifts, layaway makes an ideal hidding spot! Then I only have to worry about 2-3 weeks of hiding items instead of months!!

Here in Loganville and Monroe, GA the layaway is being phased out before BF so it's a moot point anyhow.