What are YOU going to do for breakfast?

pmdemey

One of my fav black friday stores always had a cracker jack promo on BF. They put discounts/prizes in the packages and the rest was breakfast! Worked for me! I would actually go in the mall door and the outside door and get 2!

But now I've moved to Nashville and the store was sold and is now a Belk's so I don't know if they will do it again.

Hello all, first time poster.

Our tradition is pretty simple. We hook up with some friends at around 4:00 AM at a convenience store, stocking up on coffee/drinks/breakfast sandwich. We hit two or three popular stores like Walmart and Toysrus, then we head to an IHOP to recover. After that, we hit places like K-mart, Big Lots, EBGames, and others. We usually have a ton of fun and get some good deals too!

Last year our area didn't have a doorbuster sale for BB and WM is open 24 hours, so no camping out needed. We went to Denny's at 3am and ate breakfast while going over the ads and getting our coffee fix. After hitting the stores that morning, we ate lunch around 1pm at a mexican restaurant before heading home. We also kept snacks in the van to munch on between stores.

In the south the go to spot is the Waffle House..mmmm :g_thumbri

Yeah, we got those here and there across Phoenix as well. Seems to be a tad cheaper than Denny's, just that I don't like how much ours seems to attract the late-nite 'hell's angels' bikers an all the local 'hobos'. I prefer a much nicer and enjoyable environment to savin' a buck or two.

I usually grad a yogurt smoothie while I'm getting ready, and eat a muffin or bagel in the car on my way to my first stop. It's always something I take with me, cause I'm not going to waste time sitting around eating breakfast when I could just eat it in the car or even in line at my first store.

I carry snacks in my bag to have while I am waiting in line. For breakfast I bring snack cakes, a la Hostess, or Drake's to eat around 3am, then I pack everything back into the car. Staples and CC begin to bring out the hot item tickets at 4am and they serve DD coffee while they are doing it. So then I'm all set. I keep a bottled water with me, just in case, I get bogged down in a line inside, but that rarely happens.