Announce Yourself Here! Welcome Friends One And All!

stationchief

hi I've been lurking for a few years and this is my 10th BF. I am a soon to be divorced mom of 3. Love getting the ads early and sharing them with the family, it lets us plan out where we are going. I'm from the Mississippi delta, so anyone else from MS give me a holler.:D

Hi! I'm Shell and I mostly just read these forums. Last year my dd became pretty sick on Thanksgiving and so all of our Black Friday plans went out the window. Thank God I convinced my mom to go to Walmart at 5 am to buy me the Cabbage Patch dolls.

Hello!!

Kay is the name and I am from the great state of Iowa. I am the mother of Three and this year I will probably be working for part of BF though I am hoping for it to be the later part of the day so I can still get into the action!!!

Hello, checking in from PA here. Last year was my first BF, and I can't wait until this year. I am in it for personal gain I must admit...there are a thousand things I need to buy and keep on putting it off in case there might be a great BF deal! :D

Hello all! My name is Mike, and I'm married, no kids, but we have 3 cats. I started lurking on the forums last year, but I've been doing Black Friday shopping for years. I 'm in Round Lake, Illinois (north of chicago). I can't wait for Black Friday. I usually camp out at Best Buy, but it always depends on the deals other stores have. :yup:

Hi, I'm Tina from Beckley, West Virginia. I've been married from 18 years and have a 16 yo DD and a 12 yo DD. I work part-time for Orkin as a CRC and my Dh works as a cnc operator. I have been shopping on BF for about 10 years now and found this site last year. Hope everyone has a GREAT BF!!!!!

Hi I am Tina and I am in the Downriver area ( Southern Burbs of Detroit ) Michigan. I USED to shop the smaller places for BF like radio shack and ACE but that was before last year. Last year this site got me so pumped up to do a major store that I had split my camp into two and went to WM and CC. We got laptops from both places. WOO HOO! I would love to find other people in my area to split shopping lists with:)

Tina

Hi Ya'll I am watching this board from San Antonio, Texas. I have gotten several friends addicted to it as well. Not too popular with some husbands, but they are saving money aren't they? I was lucky enough to contact someone on the gottadeal site that lives in San Antonio and she actually let me know when some things I was looking for went on sale. That what makes this such a good site. Friendly helpful people who aren't afraid to share with others.

I'm from San Antonio too. Started lurking a couple of weeks ago. This will be my first BF and I am pretty excited. I am a SAHM and have 4 beautiful daughters. I love this site!

Welcome and Welcome Back y'all!

I don't think any of my other threads were ever this popular! :gdevillaugh:

Yeah! Soon you'll rival the thread I started. :giggle:

Speaking of which, for those who wish to get the BF buzz throughout the year, come on over to the GD Offline Hot Deals forums and read the Perimeter Perusing at Target thread for year round deals and finds.

ITA with Crissy and SuperMommy. GottaDeal.com is the place to be year round!!!