Announce Yourself Here! Welcome Friends One And All!

stationchief

:2welcome:

Welcome new members and welcome back to those that were with us last year. It's exciting to see the BF crowd starting to pop up!:trampolin

But remember GottaDeal isn't just a Black Friday site. It's a deals forum that is open all year long. We hope to see some of you sticking around after BF and becoming "regulars"!! :gdflower3:

BTW, for those that are new- I'm a stay at home mother of two. Miss Lexi will be 4 in October and Miss Kaylie is 5 months old. I am 23 (though somedays I feel 40 :tongue1: ). This will be my 4th BF!

See my userpage for pics of my girls!

SuperMommy's Page

Hi, everyone.

I am from the North Alabama area and usually do my BF shopping in Huntsville, AL. I am 31 yrs. old and married with 2 wonderful little boys, ages 7 and 4. I currently work as an HR manager while finishing up my BBA in Human Resources Management at night and on the weekend this semester.

I love Black Friday and was so excited to discover this site last year. I am the informer for my friends and family as soon as I see the ads come up.

It's great to see you all here this year.:D

Hi everyone! I'm a single mom of 2--17 & 13. We live in Illinois, just north of Chicago. I discovered the site after BF last year, but then changed computers & lost all my links. I forgot about it until I got the reminder e-mail this week!

I know I'm crazy, but the Christmas season is my absolute favorite time of year. I've got about 22 people on my list & love shopping for each of them.

Sue

Hi Everyone!

I was here last year...just lurking and I logon every now and then to see what everyone else is finding.

Anyway, I am in NH and frequent the Hooksett Target, not sure if there are any others out there in the area.

I will be out there myself on BF, looking for deals for my kids, 3 & 1.

Look forward to posting more.

Hi I'm Jess from Nor California, Last year was my first BF and I'm so excited for this year. Last year I was like a little kid in a candy store but this year I will be a well prepared little kid in a candy store! :lol I am an insurance agent and Married with two kids 7 and 3! I will doing my shopping at Walmart, Staples, Sears, Big Lots, Mervyns & probably Home Depot for the hubby! I'm so excited. Oh yes plus I will be doing online shopping at Target! :D

Hello all!!! My name is Robin and I have been a BF shopper for at least 10 years. I have been married for 21 years and I have an 18 year old daughter and an 11 year old son. I have found so many deals the past year since I joined. I am addicted to this site as I log on each and every day. I haven't taken the time to post in the past, but I decided to try it because it looks like so much fun.

Hi every body!!!

I am Michelina and am an italian who moved to Florida after meeting her soulmate through the internet.

We got married 3 1/2 years ago and I now live with my husband and my 2 sweet boys in Saint Augustine, Florida, and even if I keep missing my wonderful Italy, my bargain spirit, is uplifted by all the deals I can find through gottadeal!!!!:lolrun:

I love this site!!!!:D

Hi! As you can see by my numbers I was a lurker last year. :cool: Was directed to this site late in the season by someone from "The Disboards"!

I have been married to my highschool s/h for nearly 17 years and we have 2 DS's, 12 and nearly 15:eyepoppin I teach a 3rd grade visually impaired child. Oh yes, we live in the Western Mountains of Maine:gdfrozen:

Hi Everyone!

I'm not on here as much as I should be, but it's getting ot be that special time of year so I'll be here more.

This will be my 2nd BF, my first was last year and thanks to this site I'm the proud owner of one of the CC Laptops from last year.

Thanks -- looking forward to more deals!

Adam