Announce Yourself Here! Welcome Friends One And All!

stationchief

Hi all 2nd year for me LOVE this place. Have to give the site operators a high 5. and around of claps for everyone eles. I have saved over $1000.00 from this place. Thanks to all willing to help others out!!! Michael / Stiltman Baytown Texas born and raised. cnc machinst. Hope to find another gottadeal peep for bf this year.

Woohoo! Welcome to all of the new members and welcome back to all of the returning ones! It's great to see everyone here, and I am happy that we have quite a crowd from TEXAS!!!LOL My hometown is the beautiful Paris, Texas! I am married and have five kids at home, one not at home, and 2 stepkids! We have five dogs and a cat. I love BF and this great site!

Hey everyone!! Having a 1 year old, I just really got into the whole BF thing last year and LOVED this site! I posted a few times and now I'm back again for this years round!! Now that she's almost 2 1/2 I'm already starting my gotta have list for her and waiting for the ads to start leaking out. :)

Its great to see everyone again and seeing new faces also!

I"m Kaara from Connecticut. I got into the BF shopping a few years back, when I went home with my boyfriend for Thanksgiving, and met his sister who was very into it, and got me on board. She takes care of organizing everything and making sure we get what we need. This will be the first year that I'm doing the organiazing myself so it should be interesting!

hello from indiana!

my sister and i will be heading out early on black friday to check out the deals. she's the only one who will brave the crowds with me.

being a "poor college student" i never seem to have much to spend on black friday, but i enjoy spending (and getting more for) every penny of what i do have! ha

thank goodness for gotta deal!

Hi all, i'm from Bloomfield CT, I love this board. I have been married for 22 years, and have a son and daughter and four grandkids all girls.

I live for Christmas, and black friday(can't say the same for hubby, but I drag him along to watch the cart, & hold bags).

Bigmama1075

:g_hello: Hello! My name's Cole, I'm from Eastern Kentucky.. Last year was supposed to be my first Black Friday adventure, but unfortunately I was not able to go, so THIS year will be my first BF. I really enjoyed being here at GottaDeal last year for the BF ads, and am looking forward to being here for BF this year.

Hey all! I'm from MO, around the state capital!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE BF and this site!! I am sooo excited to see what happens this year. I have two kids, my ds is 8 and my dd is 6. My hubby and I have been married for 2 years this October and he laughs his head off at me and BF. Likes me to go though! Saves his wallet.

I work at a local college and he works at Sears :yup: so I will get you the ad as soon as I have it from him. Should be coming pretty quick!!! Can't wait to see everything and it is great to meet everyone!

Happy shopping!:P

Hello, fellow BF Shoppers. I started BF shopping about 3 years ago and have slowly become addicted. I'm in western Maryland . . . I see a bunch of fellow Marylanders. And seven cats is not too many! We have 3 dogs, 3 cats, a rabbit and 3 horses, plus 6 more horses that belong to other people! I have to shop on BF cause I need $ for feed!

Hey!!

I'm in NC. I've been BF shopping on & off for about 12 years or so. Didn't really pay any attention to it until I started working retail back around '92. I just didn't see the benefit of fighting the crowds for a few items, but with age comes wisdom. :D