What sales does Macy's run for BF and/or throughout the holidays?

mitchandalisha

The $10 off coupons are in the Thanksgiving day paper and they are only good until noon on Black Friday - but also good until noon on Saturday. It is only one per customer, but you can go to different departments or get in line again.

Has it been confirmed that's what Macy's doing this year for Black Friday? Before some department stores converted to Macy's, they would give gift cards to the first 100 pple. Any insights if Macy's will follow the former dept store's tradition?

I'm so happy to hear that Macy's does BF. I've been wanting to get a coach signature swing pack and it would really help if I could get a nice discount on it!

The only time I've ever seen Macy's give a % off the regular priced Coach handbags is if you have a friends & family discount card. I haven't seen them yet this year, does anyone know when they will start handing them out?

My first post and it's all about hoping Macy's will do the $10.00 coupons again this year. I'm really nervous they might not because of all the changes in ownership. This would be I think the 6th year in a row for my annual Macy's coupon extravaganza! I've gotten so many nice items for free,especially housewares. If anyone has any info let me know. I will be up all night waiting for the newspaper to come out!

I Live in Albany, Ny and we have had MACYS forever.. in the past years they had coupons in the local paper for $10 off anything $10 or more, however last year they switched it to $10 off $20 or more still a good deal, Not sure whats up for this year yet, hoping they go back to $10 off $10.. ;)