New Targets on BF

shopping mom

Our target is crazy! The people are usually really rude and push you out of the way. Don't ever set anything down or leave your basket unattended! I watched someone get in a fight last year over the $20.00 video chairs. I will probably go, but they won't be my first stop, just not worth it. Not like Wal-Mart is that much bettter, but I will probably go there first.:rwb:

You're right, in fact it was a 2 day sale last year.

In the past, has their sale inventorybeen pretty well stocked for a 2 day sale? Or do they run out of everything advertised early? I may fit them into my BF day if the sale is all day (or for 2 days even). I always passed them by before.

I had the best experience at Target out of all my BF shopping. There were store clerks a plenty to help find things and even get them from the back. The prices were right and everyone was in a good mood, no pushing or shoving. The lines weren't bad at the check-out either... they won my business that day! :)

I had the best experience at Target out of all my BF shopping. There were store clerks a plenty to help find things and even get them from the back. The prices were right and everyone was in a good mood, no pushing or shoving. The lines weren't bad at the check-out either... they won my business that day! :)

:gdpoint:

Mine too--I spend a lot more money there now than WalMart. I was in there yesterday and was 3rd in line and they opened another lane and took the lady in front of me with her 2 items! I love that they take the customers in order!!!

we went to Target last year around 11am to get some decorations and stuff and all the employees where really helpful and even went to the back to look for stuff and didnt make me feel like they were put out at all. It wasnt crazy when we went, but then again we were used to Walmart, Sears, Kohls and Toy r Us where things were much more hectic

This year we will go back

Hopefully you'll be able to get us the ad early! ;)

Haha, I've been with Target for nearly 4 years (4 years on BF to be exact) and I have NEVER seen a BF ad early except on here. I help scan the items in as they roll off the truck, so we do get a peek at what might be to come, but we don't know the prices or anything.

Haha, I've been with Target for nearly 4 years (4 years on BF to be exact) and I have NEVER seen a BF ad early except on here. I help scan the items in as they roll off the truck, so we do get a peek at what might be to come, but we don't know the prices or anything.

Any information that might be of any help, it better than no information at all! :yup:

Well I don't go to Target on BF because they, (at least ours) will make price adjustments for anything you have bought before BF that is in the BF ad. I just take my receipt in anytime on BF for the adjustments. That way I am able to get to other stores. I never go to a Walmart on BF unless it is some fantastic deal.

Our Target opens later than our WM too. It used to be Wm at 6am and Target at 7am. Last yr it was WM at 5am and Target at 6am. So we can always hit the openings at both stores if needed. We usually do Target though mid-way down the list.

That is how it was for me too. I was at Walmart at 5 and Target when they opened at 6.