How long are you out on BF?

cleverbffool

Out of the house by 4AM, last year over slept, but still got the everything I wanted except for the grill from Macys. (Got a raincheck for that one.) I was home at 8:45AM.

This year the plan is to leave home by 4AM and head to either Kohls or WalMart, depending on the ads, and any price matching I may want to try.

I try to stick to my shopping list so I am in and out.

I usually get home around 9AM and that includes picking up breakfast.

I leave house 3-6am get home 7-9pm

My mom doesnt start BFS until later in the afternoon. So we drive back home and drop stuff home and were back out shopping.

The traffic around the mall is like unbelievable if you been to Queens Center Mall you should know. At the end of the day we end eating at redlobster or a buffet.

Sincew we spend thanksgiving at my parent's house and we need someone to watch our kids, we sleep over. So we leave my parents house...and the kids are still sleeping, but my mom is up...LOL we leave by 5:30am....and hit the store we want...get something to eat....then maybe a few more stores....then back to my parents around noon...then we got back to our house. We live about 35 miles from my parents.

I will leave at 4 something and really hope to be done by 10 or 11. I believe last year i was done by around 9. Went and had a really nice breakfast with my father after that. This year my DH is home and not deployed, so i am guessing it will me much later. My DH could out shop any woman LOL!!! I took him and his BF to Kohls after they got back from Iraq and I swear we were in there for several hours. 1 is as bad as the other LOL!!!:cheesy::D:cheesy::groovin::lmao:

My mom and I are DIE-HARD BF shoppers, so we start about 5am and finish about 6 or 7pm, but we have been out as late as 10:30 pm!! If my dad or my sisters go, they are usually done by noon, and my mom and I hit our favorite shop "Country Friends/Yield House" here in Indianapolis to pick up Xmas ornaments and such (anyone in Indianapolis area-THIS IS A GREAT STORE ALL YEAR ROUND!!) and then on to the mall for the rest of that day.....

We would feel cheated if we went in any earlier than 5pm for sure......

I arrive home from BF shopping after the last store closes lol. Typically, I shop with my mother from 6 am (I can't do the early sales because I don't function lol) until 2 or 3. Then from 430-5 until 11 I'm at the department store shopping with my cousin's wife for an enormous shopping list. :eek: