Kohl's one of my favorite Black Friday stops

codeblue

Guest RealLivePrinces

We do not hold items for more than one day (and some stores only hold to the end of the business day). Doublecheck for your store's policy.

If you buy on Wednesday and return on Friday, you will have to get in line at the normal cash registers after returning - to keep things fair, they will not ring up sales at all at customer service (it's for returns and even exchanges only).

Christina2699, i was wondering if you maybe knew anything about the Guitar Hero game advertised in the BF ad. It says it's selling for 59.99 as an early bird special, but do you know if its the bundle, with the guitar and the strap and the game or just the game? My sister desperately wants the first GH for Christmas and this is the cheapest I have seen it. In the ad it shows the game and the guitar but i just want to make sure its actually a bundle and not just the game because i would hate to drive out there and be bummed out about that. Thank you!!

Guest RealLivePrinces

It says it's selling for 59.99 as an early bird special, but do you know if its the bundle, with the guitar and the strap and the game or just the game?

I'm not Christina2699, but I'm a department sup at Kohl's... we're selling a bundle, guitar+game.