Kohl's one of my favorite Black Friday stops

codeblue

Hey, everyone! I work for kohl's.It is quite terrible, but the black Friday deals are gonna b great! fine Jewelry is gonna b (60 + 20 ) 80% off and if your a mvc holder thats an additional 15% off (coupons will be mailed next week or so, but u have to have a kohls charge). the jewelry is practically free. lol great deals!

If you dont have a kohls charge get one its free and you get 12 savings a year some up to 30% off. Payments can be made after you purchase on your kohls charge at the register too. its really easy. and you get a % off just for when you apply, appoved or not! Any questions just reply, i'll be glad to answer any questions.

:eyepoppin. Great tip for kohls shoppers: On the Wednesday before Black Friday go to kohls get all of the stuff you want to buy and either put it on hold or buy it. On friday you can buy it or get a price adjustment at customer service without shopping with all the crazies out. Thats what all the employees do; it is the easiest and best way

Thanks Christina, I was going to go in and buy 2 on Wednesday and just do the price adjustment FR am. Do you know how much they are going for? We are looking for the kids or the one with the puppy or the color changing hair. I have two on layaway right now, for $19.72... but I am sure Kohls will beat that price?

Kohl's and Target are my all time favorite stops on BF. I have noticed that the Kohl's shopping hours are extended this week on a 7am-midnight basis(Wed,Fri,Sat). On Wednesdays Kohl's has a great mid-week ad and once a month cater to the senior citizens.

I totally agree with the poster above saying that "go shop Wednesday prior to BF" and get all your shopping list done.:holiday10

I called again and talked to "Susan" and she said I can go on Wednesday, buy everything, return it Friday and rebuy it. I am going to go in on Wednesday and buy it all and first try the price adjustment. (Our Kohl's just opened in October so maybe they don't have a clue.) If the price adjustment doesn't work I will calmly go to the car and bring it all in and return it and rebuy it. She said I could do that.

there is no reason why they cant to the price adjstment, but if they wont do it its a great idea too return it and buy again. atleast u will get everything u want and it wont b picked over.

Wrong....Yes they can price adjust but in order to get the Kohls cash it would have to be returned and repurchased. Do you have any idea what the lines will be like at customer service.???????