COSTCO Black Friday discussion thread

Brad

Mom04,

Is there anyway you could tell me what my local warehouse has in terms of tv models?

I'm looking for a tv for xmas. I may go for a BF deal, amy decide not to, based on features, brand, price. But definitely want to buy form Costco....

The only real complaint I have about Costco is that their website does not list the warehouse stocked models, so its impossible to compare various models from b&m to online without geting in my car and driving an 1 1/2 hrs RT (drive time only!) to take notes. Can you help? Wilmington, NC costco.

THanks if you can help in anyway. I've called the warehouse several times about this, as well as hdqtrs in WA, and its not anything they will change soon. Sams club, tho i dont like as much, their website does indicate warehouse items.

Thanks again

I can only really give out info like what Coscto has and maybe quantity.:) .I"m not going to post prices on everything-:no: that could cause me trouble:o .With the info that I think your asking for....we carry alot of t.v's :eyepoppin .All being different sizes and specs Im not sure I would be able to get all of that info for you.:(

Mom04,

Is there anyway you could tell me what my local warehouse has in terms of tv models?

I'm looking for a tv for xmas. I may go for a BF deal, amy decide not to, based on features, brand, price. But definitely want to buy form Costco....

The only real complaint I have about Costco is that their website does not list the warehouse stocked models, so its impossible to compare various models from b&m to online without geting in my car and driving an 1 1/2 hrs RT (drive time only!) to take notes. Can you help? Wilmington, NC costco.

THanks if you can help in anyway. I've called the warehouse several times about this, as well as hdqtrs in WA, and its not anything they will change soon. Sams club, tho i dont like as much, their website does indicate warehouse items.

Thanks again

Costco opens at 9 am, so you can hit other stores first or sleep in. That deal on the Vizio for $999 is awsome, but if you check out BestBuy's ad, they have a comparible deal on a Panasonic. The Vizio coupon is the only one valid on Friday only, the others are for the whole weekend. I am afraid they will sell out quick.

I can only really give out info like what Coscto has and maybe quantity.:) .I"m not going to post prices on everything-:no: that could cause me trouble:o .With the info that I think your asking for....we carry alot of t.v's :eyepoppin .All being different sizes and specs Im not sure I would be able to get all of that info for you.:(

Mom04 thanks for replying! Ideally, I need a 37- 42 inch LCD tv availabilty list for my local costco, and quantities would be helpful. I can take it from there!:smart:

I know you cant post prices. But i reasearch model features and compare to online moel features. I wonder, if Costco sells out of the BF vizio friday, will they still honor the price when back in stock or will it be FCFS?

Thanks!!!:P

Costco opens at 9 am, so you can hit other stores first or sleep in. That deal on the Vizio for $999 is awsome, but if you check out BestBuy's ad, they have a comparible deal on a Panasonic. The Vizio coupon is the only one valid on Friday only, the others are for the whole weekend. I am afraid they will sell out quick.

That Panasonic TV is nice.... it has a great picture, and keeps dropping in price- Tweeter has it for $1100.

Mom04,

I sent hubby today to costco to take notes for me on the tvs on the floor :) Thanks for the input tho yesterday. I had him stop on the way home from work and got the couon flier too.

:D

Happy thanksgiving!!

I was going to get the Vizio, but I think the Panasonic at BB is a better TV so I try to do that instead, unfortunitly I'll have to camp out overnight to get it. If that doesn't work I may just end up getting the Vizio at Costco.

:rolleyes: Which panazonic are you looking at? the 42 plasma? my costco warehouse has one....not on sale, but same $ I think as BB....?:rolleyes:

make that a panny TH 42PX6U,.....

I am new to this website, hope this is the correct place for my question/comment. I went on Costco's website as it opened, the day they had the PlayStation 3 bundles. I clicked on the order button, and the item was added to my cart. Since I order at Costco, online, regularly, all of my information was already in my account, and I attempted to proceed to the check out. Due to the high number of people on the site, ( I am guessing) the check out option would not go thru. It took over two hours before I was able to reach the check out, and I then got a message 'We're sorry, but ther are no items available for this item and your quantity has been adjusted" I am curious if "shopping carts" online, are very reliable? I have never experienced a "weve taken your purchase back" message. ( I printed the screens for each of these.....parts of the transaction. Any suggestions on how to avoid this? Thanks, Diane