DISNEY STORE Black Friday discussion thread

Brad

I happen to know for a fact that the Disney Store Black Friday specials advertised on this site are INCORRECT. What is posted is last year's product. This year's product is not only incredible, but the sale prices are going to be great. In addition to the great sale prices on Friday, you'll get an additional 20% off the entire store until 10 am. Tons of Princess, Cars and Pirates of the Carribean stuff! Some stores open as early as midnight. Call your nearest store for their hours.

well i went wed afternoon and agot tons of deals.Everything was allready on sale and they let me take the 15 percent coupon on top of the sales.i was happy because i cant make it in the morning...i got 150 dollars worth of stuff for 86 bucks with tax and a free movie.

I know that the BF website is not written in stone by any means, but I was disappointed when the "My Size Cinderella Doll"

was not Cinderella but Ariel. Is there anyone checking the legitimacy of these findings before posting them...just a question?

This is what I was sent from a friend:

(2) Chicken Little Action Figures and Figurines $20.00

(2) Disney Classic Plush $20.00

(2) Disney Princess Dolls $20.00

(2) Holiday Classic Disney Mini Bean Bag Plush $10.00

Babys First Christmas Frame Ornament $8.50

Buzz Lightyear R/C Lunar Board $29.50

Chicken Little Baseball Set $16.50

Chicken Little Cluckmobile Remote Control Car $24.50

Going To The Ball Set $14.50

My Size Cinderella Doll $128.00

Pooh and Friends Plush Bowling Set $19.50

Pull-String Talking Woody $19.50

Spectacular Snowglobe: Ariel Under The Sea Concert $48.00

Spectacular Snowglobe: Belle and Beast $68.00

Spectacular Snowglobe: Snow White and Forest Friends $48.00

Spectacular Snowglobe: Tinker Bell as Pixie Dust Parade $88.00

Spectacular Snowglobe: Tinker Bell With Light Up Castle $88.00

Tinker Bell Tree Topper with Light-Up Wings $19.50

Vintage Mickey Holiday Cake Set (Platter) $24.50

Vintage Mickey Holiday Cake Set (Set of 4 Plates and Mugs) $19.50

i work for the disney store in whitehall pa. from what i know it will be 20% off anything in the store, with some restrictions: what the restrictions are i was not told. plus you get a free pair of mickey ears with a purchase on bf. our store opens at 5am

Hey, brandonz - what happened to the mouse ears? I was at the Whitehall store around 5:40 and we were earless.

I stopped by the DS and was happy I did! I got 2 different tents for the kids for like $11 after the extra 20% off and I got the mini Ariel princess doll (the Ariel polly pocket basically). I need the Ariel Stylin head doll but she was full price so I said forget it, I will order it online ($12.99 but order $60 and you get $20 off).

the ear promo started at 10am with a purchase. if u are still in the whitehall area as of 430pm on saturday we still had ears, plus we still has some great deals going on. again as of today our winter white plush was 10 but we are currently out of mickey and tigger. plus we have some cars merchandise and some of our pirates merch is 40% off and going fast.

Thanks for the reply brandonz! I had heard before that it was at 10, but others said that it was early. Oh well, I still got some good deals.

Ok question for those who work there. Will they be doing the B1G1 free toys again??? I live in the Disney store from now till Christmas my kids are HUGE fans of everything Disney. I know they did it for the last 2 years. DS had his eye on a ton of stuff darn Power Rangers!!! Of course my DDs will take anything princess so I need to save as much $$$ as possible!

TIA

Vicki