DISNEY STORE Black Friday discussion thread

Brad

Official Disney Store Black Friday Discussion Thread

Posted Image

Click here to go to the web site for Disney Store.
Click here to find the Disney Store nearest you.

This thread is for all discussion directly related to the Black Friday ad for Disney Store. It is also for the discussion of Disney Store store policies, store hours, and any other store-related topics. Links to the Black Friday ad for Disney Store will be added to this thread when it has been released.

• 1 month later...
I've been to our mall on the past 2 BFs and seen the deals at the Disney Store. Honestly, I haven't seen anything that I had to have or couldn't get with a coupon online. Since the B&M stores and the OL site are owned by different people, I often find better deals online than I do instore.

I worked for too long at the Disney catalog before they sold it to some Utah outfit who shipped the jobs to India. They sold the Disney stores to The Children's Place in 2004. When they did that, they started having BF deals. The ads are hard to come by, so you have to show up at their store and see what they've got. Usually some stocking stuffers are worth the effort.

Taken from another site- tems for BF listed on a flyer handed out yesterday when I went to the Disney Store. The ad says Special One Day Only Prices, but does not give the price ::

Lightning McQueen RC Vehicle

The Little Mermaid RC Vehicle

Disney Princess Deluxe Tea Cart

Pirates of the Carribean RC Black Pearl Ship

Disney Princess Magical Castle

Disney Winter White Plush

The Little Mermaid My Size Talking Ariel Doll

The Incredibles Infrared RC Vehicle

Mystic Force Red Legion Power Ranger Action Figure

Disney Princess Magical Talking Vanity

ALSO - Take an ADDITIONAL 20% Off the ENTIRE STORE until 10:00 AM (restrictions apply)

Last year, you didn't need any flyer for the extra off...it just ran until 10, or whenever. I bought some kids jammies and little stuff there. Line was crazy, but totally worth it for what I was buying. They recently renovated the DS where I'll be, and I don't really like it--seems like they have less stuff now, so I don't know that I'll be heading there.

After Black Friday, the Disney Store near me had Buy 2 Toys Get 1 Free, plus I had a 15% off coupon. I was able to grab a lot of great things. I don't remember when exactly it was though. Does anyone else remember this near them?

I was told that the actual sale prices would be up on either Tuesday or Wednesday before BF and then the big thing is the additional 20% off you purchase until 10 am Friday. Might be worth to make a short trip to scope it out and see if it is worth your time or not. I know they seemed to have some different things this year and not just the same old stuff you can already buy at Walmart, Target or Toys R Us already (like it used to be).

Does anyone know if you can use the 20% off coupon from the mail on top of the store's 20% off? If so, that might make it worth going. If not, I may as well go on Wed & just use the coupon & avoid the hassle of the crowd on Fri.

This is what I was sent from a friend:

(2) Chicken Little Action Figures and Figurines $20.00

(2) Disney Classic Plush $20.00

(2) Disney Princess Dolls $20.00

(2) Holiday Classic Disney Mini Bean Bag Plush $10.00

Babys First Christmas Frame Ornament $8.50

Buzz Lightyear R/C Lunar Board $29.50

Chicken Little Baseball Set $16.50

Chicken Little Cluckmobile Remote Control Car $24.50

Going To The Ball Set $14.50

My Size Cinderella Doll $128.00

Pooh and Friends Plush Bowling Set $19.50