MILITARY BX Black Friday discussion thread

Brad

Official Military BX Black Friday Discussion Thread

Posted Image

Click here to go to the web site for Military BX.
Click here to find the Military BX nearest you.

This thread is for all discussion directly related to the Black Friday ad for Military BX. It is also for the discussion of Military BX store policies, store hours, and any other store-related topics. Links to the Black Friday ad for Military BX will be added to this thread when it has been released.

AD ITEMS POSTED: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/militarybx

• 1 month later...

When I clicked the link, it took me to the AAFES Home page. Do they already have the black friday ads on the website? Fort Bragg is a two hour drive, but they have 3 - 4 exchanges which would make it worth the drive.

No, the flyer won't be out until 3 weeks prior.... I spoke with our Manager last night. She hasn't seen the flyer either , but she had mentioned that the Plasmas and Computers would be a big Door Buster. More to come!!!

Last couple of years I've gone to the BX first on BF. I like the $20 GC they give away, plus the sales are pretty good. Last year I priced matched and I got what I wanted at the other store prices plus no tax!! It was great. I go all the days they offer the GC. You just can't beat it. I did get our Star Card bill today and it had on-line coupons inside. I'll have to make a point of getting the sales ad. Thanks for the heads up!

Last couple of years I've gone to the BX first on BF. I like the $20 GC they give away, plus the sales are pretty good. Last year I priced matched and I got what I wanted at the other store prices plus no tax!! It was great. I go all the days they offer the GC. You just can't beat it. I did get our Star Card bill today and it had on-line coupons inside. I'll have to make a point of getting the sales ad. Thanks for the heads up!

Make sure you sign up for homedelivery of the Aafes flyer......... the middle insert will be coupons. I will try to post some as soon as I get new ones.........

How can you sign up for the homedelivery of the Aafes flyer? I keep trying to figure this out (is it on the website?), but I can't find it. We went to Aafes last year on BF (it was one of our later stops) and still got some really good deals so depending on what they have this year it may be an earlier stop.

How can you sign up for the homedelivery of the Aafes flyer? I keep trying to figure this out (is it on the website?), but I can't find it. We went to Aafes last year on BF (it was one of our later stops) and still got some really good deals so depending on what they have this year it may be an earlier stop.

go to

https://thor.aafes.com/ics/default.asp?loc=https://odin.aafes.com/newsletter/signup/bud.htm~

and sign up

under store circular you can opt in for homedelivery. hth

go to

https://thor.aafes.com/ics/default.asp?loc=https://odin.aafes.com/newsletter/signup/bud.htm~

and sign up

under store circular you can opt in for homedelivery. hth

Thanks. I also signed up. Pity it takes too long for the Black Friday coupons to arrive. I've seen the offer for home mailers, but didn't realize there was extra coupons inside. Now, of course, I could just kick myself for not signing up earlier. Once again thanks for the insight. ;)

Our exchange here at Fort Drum has a HUGE sign advertising the BF sale, doors open at 6 am and 20 dollar g.c's for first 100 customers and .15 cents off gasoline and additional 10% off coupons for use that weekend. Didn't see an ad itself, but will be going there later and try and snag one.

I got my Aafes Exchange Catalog flyer on Saturday and yes there were coupons in the back. I'm so excited!! I will have add'l coupons for black friday.

Thanks for the heads up!!:cheesy:

I am so glad you got them in time!!! Don't forget you can combine your 10% off one item with your Star coupon, HTH.......Silke

I am so glad you got them in time!!! Don't forget you can combine your 10% off one item with your Star coupon, HTH.......Silke

I got the 10% star card coupon with our bill. It says its for online and catalog purchaeses doesn't mention in store. Do I have the same coupon?

Mara

No new yet @Rucker. Signed up for the PX Manager "Buddy List" ....... Lets see...

I was @ Rucker this weekend myself and didn't see anything. They had no PS2, this is my dd request. She told me they were are sold out for @ 2 weeks.

Walmart doesn't have any locally either..hmmm. wonder if will be a BF knockdown price. Would love that to be true.

Our exchange here at Fort Drum has a HUGE sign advertising the BF sale, doors open at 6 am and 20 dollar g.c's for first 100 customers and .15 cents off gasoline and additional 10% off coupons for use that weekend. Didn't see an ad itself, but will be going there later and try and snag one.

Can you please post when you get the ad at Fort Drum? I'm an hour away, but my husband goes down daily and I want him to grab me one when they come out! Thanx!:smirk:

Has anyone ever had problems with the exchange honoring or not their sale sign prices?

I was there last Thursday and had a problem with the price an item rang up not being what the sale sign said, the assitant mgr said they would not honor the sign price as it was for a different item. Said it was for the small not the large, yet the sign just had the item name and the sale price. I know other stores would have just honored the price and then changed the signs to read correctly. Never have encountered that one before so was wondering if anyone else has had that problem, especially with BF coming I want to try and PM alot of stuff but not if it will be such a hassle. Ended up a gentleman agreed with me and he actually paid for the item. Crazy day to be sure.

Has anyone ever had problems with the exchange honoring or not their sale sign prices?

I was there last Thursday and had a problem with the price an item rang up not being what the sale sign said, the assitant mgr said they would not honor the sign price as it was for a different item. Said it was for the small not the large, yet the sign just had the item name and the sale price. I know other stores would have just honored the price and then changed the signs to read correctly. Never have encountered that one before so was wondering if anyone else has had that problem, especially with BF coming I want to try and PM alot of stuff but not if it will be such a hassle. Ended up a gentleman agreed with me and he actually paid for the item. Crazy day to be sure.

I have had that happen to me. Here is what I did. I called headquarters in Dallas

Customer Comments and Feedback

What does it take to be your First Choice? To report a BX/PX problem you’re experiencing at your local exchange, to give us a suggestion or concern you have, or to pass on a compliment for service you’ve received, please send us an email by clicking here and sending us your comment, or call us at 1-800-527-6790

After explaining my problem, I was put in touch with the regional Aafes Manager, he not only fixed the problem, but also gave me a 20% Coupon of any purchase.........Which I of course used on top of everything else on BF........they didn't like me very much.

HTH feel free to pm if you need more info.....Silke

I got the 10% star card coupon with our bill. It says its for online and catalog purchaeses doesn't mention in store. Do I have the same coupon?

Mara

There is a coupon section inside your Aafes flyer that you can sign up for. See picture in one of my previous posts.