OFFICEMAX Black Friday discussion thread

Brad

I went to store Friday morning and I must say I have never seen customer service the way they were set up and ready to go....................They were GREAT we were IMPRESSED.

They had an associate meet you at the door and help you get everything you needed.

I dont go there very often so I dont know if this is usual stuff, but we were tickled about it. Im thinking I may even call Monday morning and tell them how impressed I was with their organization!

They even had a girl at the door speaking over their walkie talkie thingys telling them when a car pulled in and how many people, so any free employee could greet them at the door.

Kudos from me to Office Max!!!

I went to store Friday morning and I must say I have never seen customer service the way they were set up and ready to go....................They were GREAT we were IMPRESSED.

They had an associate meet you at the door and help you get everything you needed.

I dont go there very often so I dont know if this is usual stuff, but we were tickled about it. Im thinking I may even call Monday morning and tell them how impressed I was with their organization!

They even had a girl at the door speaking over their walkie talkie thingys telling them when a car pulled in and how many people, so any free employee could greet them at the door.

Kudos from me to Office Max!!!

Wow! If only all stores ran like that.

Called officemax today about the 2335 notebook I ordered friday morning at 5:30 am. They promised 7 working days delivery when I ordered. When I called they said it was back ordered and would be 7 to 10 working days maybe! The maybe was that I might not get it at all. There was a hint that I might be able to substitue but no word what the terms would be.