WALGREENS Black Friday discussion thread

Brad

The tide was on sale last year for the same price, I think. And the peanuts. I thought they were out of the tide, so I got in line with my DVD's and peanuts. A lady in front of me in line had brought along her teenage son, and he was walking around picking up more stuff for her as she waited in line. They put out more Tide, and he called her on her cell, and she got him to get me 2 also. There was a limit of 2 on the Tide and Peanuts, so I don't know that Walmart would let you get more than that for the price.

50 oz is an unusual size - you may not find it at Walmart, most stores don't carry smaller than 100 oz.

Does anyone know if the 24 hour stores will have black friday prices at 12 a.m.?

Last year my 24 hour Walgreens started at 7am (the sale). They didn't sell any merchandise for the BF prices. They told us they had to wait as the registers automatically does the sale prices at 7am. (already programmed). You never know though. I'll call your local one to ask

Guest cmars1010
I purchased the Digital Camera, 59.99 this year, it was still available at 9 am. Can anyone give me insight as to if that was a good deal? thanks!!