Looking for a Deal on the Madden Football...

elena_398

I saw online at Walmart and Amazon this interactive football game for older kids called Madden Football. Its almost like a plug and play game where you plug into your tv and its a virtual reality football game. Madden is talking and you actually play the football game yourself by the interactive mat on the floor. You jump on the R or L pads to move your team and has a football too. Walmart has a better price of only a few cents, but its the shipping on these that are ridiculous. Does anyone know if any stores have them in stock OR an online place which they have free or discounted shipping? Its the only thing I need from amazon so it wouldn't qualify for free shipping. My walmart around me doesn't carry it and TRU said they are sold out and don't know if they will get it back in by christmas. Thanks for anyone helping!

Guest Luckycharm

If you click the link I posted, it'll automatically convert it into an affiliate link :)

Yes I realize this. But I am unable to link to amazon and use the affiliate link because I don't know what it is and am at your mercy to come in and do it for me.......... :flirt:

Yes I realize this. But I am unable to link to amazon and use the affiliate link because I don't know what it is and am at your mercy to come in and do it for me.......... :flirt:

Luckycharm, what you may not know is our forum software converts Amazon (among other sites URL's) to our affiliate link automatically.

For example if you were to link to this Nintendo GameCube bundle (which is HOT by the way) using a non-referral link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0006FHB3I

Do me a favor click that link, look towards the end of the URL ... notice something?

Brad knows Hot Deals :2pimp:

I found a great deal the other day for this item!! Kohls.com had their Saturday 6am-noon sale online. I got this madden football game for only $34.99 w/ shipping! Excellent deal. I found a site with codes for additional 10% off 1st time online users. Then I took advantage of their 6 hr sale which gives an additional 20% off toys. Thanks for all your help and Im so glad I went surfing the net Friday night!