buycostumes.com free shipping & other codes

Crazy Mama

I got a magazine in the mail from buycostumes.com and in it I have 10 coupons to give to friends that is for free shipping when you spend $40 or more at the www.buycostumes.com website.

I will list all 10 and if you use one please tell me and I will delete it from this thread so that someone doesn't try to use it and it say no longer valid. I used mine and it worked so it was 4.99 off my order.

Oh and these expire on October 13, 2006.

Here they are:

Free Shipping codes

CRKWK4Q3SD

CRKWK4Q3SE

CRKWK4Q3SG

CRKWK4Q3SK

I saw these too.

5% off $40 or more!!

Code: 5alive Exp: unknown

They said they're not stackable, sorry...I guess pick one.

• 2 weeks later...
OK, I deleted the sup3rman one, but I tried to get C and H ones to work and they did just fine. In doing so I am not sure that you have to spend $40 anymore. It says you do on the coupon but I applied hte code to a $20 costume and they seemed to work. I deleted my cookies so that they're not "in use" and maybe that's what happened before. "A" and "L" were the ones used.

No worries, someone used code H since I last checked anyway, so I went up and deleted it. Still a few days left I think this expires Oct 13th.

I just had to send back my son's costume that I had ordered (though my order was STILL above 40 since my daughter's was 60 alone). I hope they credit it back right and it works well. I haven't had to return anything before but he was too big for it, dang tall kids.