Disneyshopping 80% labor Day sale Outlet items

Stowasser

Disney online is having a great sale for Labor Day up to 80% off and in the outlet, there are alot of kids bathing suits for $2.99, towels for $3.99 and many other items. Look over the entire site because there are some great deals! Free shipping on $75 and over and code Minnie10 works on non outlet items. EEV0806E might work too? $20 off $100 non outlet/sale items. If you haven't used it already, after placing order, call in and use your ecard from the July 4th promo, they are taking it off of orders instead of sending ecards.

I can never get this site to work! I registered and by the time I finished the thing I wanted was sold out. Then I decided to wait and see what else I could find. The next day when I went to log in it wouldn't recognize my information, but it also said it was unable to register new guests so I couldn't even start over.

It is getting very frustrating! I wanted to pre-order Cars, but from what I hear the "gift card" issue is a mess.

It won't let me log in either. I even sent for my password to make sure I had everything correct! They have some really cute flip flops I would have loved to have had for our cruise for only$1.99.

Do you have to be registered to order? Most sites just let you order and if you want to be registered than you can get a password and name?