Chasen Research

mmm40

I couldn't believe how fast I got called back, as a matter of fact I was shocked. It seemed like I had only sent the email & I was called w/n the hour, so at least one more gottadealer got in. I have never done the thing where you sign in to the web site every day but guess I will learn so I can get paid, since this is not a small amount.

I couldn't believe how fast I got called back, as a matter of fact I was shocked. It seemed like I had only sent the email & I was called w/n the hour, so at least one more gottadealer got in. I have never done the thing where you sign in to the web site every day but guess I will learn so I can get paid, since this is not a small amount.

Congrats!!:yup: It's fun and very easy..Like Miranda said "see" you on the boards..Hope some more gottadealers get in also!!:cheesy:

Congrats!!:yup: It's fun and very easy..Like Miranda said "see" you on the boards..Hope some more gottadealers get in also!!:cheesy:

Yay for us! Fair warning. These can be a breeze but on occasion they can be repetitive and monotonous. So much so, you'll want to pull your hair out. I hope it's a breeze.

Yay for us! Fair warning. These can be a breeze but on occasion they can be repetitive and monotonous. So much so, you'll want to pull your hair out. I hope it's a breeze.

Boy, you are soo right Miranda! Ive done some that just were so much fun and then I have had a couple, that omg, I thought it would never end:eyepoppin question after question, over and over.. I hope its a breeze too, but for free food and $150, I'll grit my teeth lol

I figure for $150 right after Christmas I can endure alot for only 10 days, at least we won't be stranded in the dessert w/o any water to wash it down. :eek:

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/LOL/cryingwlaughter.gif

Get this when you click on profile,

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /survey.pl on this server.

Over?

Im not sure what you are attempting to do? If you want to join Chasen, this is the link to join www.chasenresearch.com.. If you are attempting to apply to participate in the $150 10-day online research study, then you need to answers all the questions and email them to [email protected] :)

• 1 month later...

Online Focus Group For High School / College Students Or Their Parents / $75

CHASEN RESEARCH

is conducting a market research study on the topic of:

Banking

If you qualify and participate, you will receive

$75

for a 90 minute online focus group

We are looking for high school or college students/And parents of high school or college students

No sales involved, ever!

To start, please answer the questions below and email your responses back by

Wednesday, February 20th

to: [email protected]

This is not an invitation to participate. However, we will call you at the best time to reach you indicated below, if you qualify for this study. Depending on the number of responses we may or may not be able to contact all interested participants.

Note: These questions are for market research purposes. Sometimes we are looking for people that have purchased and/or consumed certain products/services, and sometimes we are looking for people that have not done so. Please be honest in your responses.

Name

Phone number

Best time to reach you

Students: What year are you currently attending in high school? Or what year in college?

Parents: What year is your child attending in high school? Or what year is your child attending in college?

Do you have a checking account?

Do you have a savings account?

We are interested in interviewing people of all races. What is your ethnicity?

In what city and state do you currently reside?

Privacy Policy

YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US. Chasen Research respects the privacy of respondents and individuals who respond to electronic information requests. When you register to become a market research participant with Chasen Research, your contact information and other demographic information is added to our database of potential market research participants so that we can contact you when a market research study is being conducted that you may qualify for. To protect the identity and confidentiality of participants in our database, Chasen Research does not resell or redistribute your information to anyone outside of our company.

About Market Research

Market research is the first link between the manufacturer and service providers and the consumer’s opinion of the product or service. By answering the questions of opinion and market researchers, consumers make their opinions on products, services and issues known. Using this direct communications channel, the consumer can influence manufacturers and service providers to incorporate consumer opinion into products, services and procedures

Online Focus Group For High School / College Students Or Their Parents / $75

CHASEN RESEARCH

Banking

$75

for a 90 minute online focus group

We are looking for high school or college students/And parents of high school or college students

No sales involved, ever!

Wednesday, February 20th

This is not an invitation to participate. However, we will call you at the best time to reach you indicated below, if you qualify for this study. Depending on the number of responses we may or may not be able to contact all interested participants.

Note: These questions are for market research purposes. Sometimes we are looking for people that have purchased and/or consumed certain products/services, and sometimes we are looking for people that have not done so. Please be honest in your responses.

Name

Phone number

Best time to reach you

Students: What year are you currently attending in high school? Or what year in college?

Parents: What year is your child attending in high school? Or what year is your child attending in college?

Do you have a checking account?

Do you have a savings account?

We are interested in interviewing people of all races. What is your ethnicity?

In what city and state do you currently reside?

Privacy Policy

YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US. Chasen Research respects the privacy of respondents and individuals who respond to electronic information requests. When you register to become a market research participant with Chasen Research, your contact information and other demographic information is added to our database of potential market research participants so that we can contact you when a market research study is being conducted that you may qualify for. To protect the identity and confidentiality of participants in our database, Chasen Research does not resell or redistribute your information to anyone outside of our company.

About Market Research

Market research is the first link between the manufacturer and service providers and the consumer’s opinion of the product or service. By answering the questions of opinion and market researchers, consumers make their opinions on products, services and issues known. Using this direct communications channel, the consumer can influence manufacturers and service providers to incorporate consumer opinion into products, services and procedures

I just got this email as well...only now they are seeking just high school students. Too bad since I'm enrolled in college... :(

• 2 weeks later...

CHASEN RESEARCH

Fitness

$75

for 20 minutes of questions online each day for 4 days (any time of day) March 4-7

We are looking for males ages 18-35

No sales involved, ever!

Friday, February 29th

1. Name

2. Phone number

3. Best time to reach you

4. Age

5. How often do you exercise per week? Please be honest we are looking for all levels of exercise.

6. Which of the following describes your motivation to exercise? A. To stay healthy, B. For pleasure, or C. to train for a specific activity or sport

7. Where do you typically shop for training or exercise gear?

8. We are interested in interviewing people of all races. What is your ethnicity?

9. In what city and state do you currently reside?

Privacy Policy

About Market Research

Market research is the first link between the manufacturer and service providers and the consumer’s opinion of the product or service. By answering the questions of opinion and market researchers, consumers make their opinions on products, services and issues known. Using this direct communications channel, the consumer can influence manufacturers and service providers to incorporate consumer opinion into products, services and procedures.

To find out more about market research and the market research process, visit www.chasenresearch.com or www.cmor.org (the Council for Marketing and Opinion Research).

You received this message because you are part of Chasen Research’s participant database. As part of this database, you have agreed to be contacted when study opportunities arise that fit your demographic criteria.

If you no longer wish to receive study notifications by email, simply reply back to this message with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. Make sure to put your first and last name in the email and the phone number that you gave us when you signed up on our database

I clicked on the link provided and got the main page but when i clicked on the fill out a survey spot, I also got the forbidden notice...I sent them an email asking how to become part of the survey pool...then I went back to try one more time and finally got it...dunno, maybe you just have to try several times....lol Edited by theboyzmom
add info

I clicked on the link provided and got the main page but when i clicked on the fill out a survey spot, I also got the forbidden notice...I sent them an email asking how to become part of the survey pool...then I went back to try one more time and finally got it...dunno, maybe you just have to try several times....lol

I checked the links and had no trouble. :confused:

CHASEN RESEARCH

Language Based Learning Difficulties

$75

for 20 minutes of questions online each day for 4 days (any time of day) March 3-6, 2008

No sales involved, ever!

Friday, February 29th

1. Name

2. Phone Number

4. How many children are currently living at home with you and what are their ages?

5. Have any of these children exhibited the following characteristics of a Language based learning difficulty?

1. Tests poorly the next day on material the child seemed to know right after they studied

2. Often asks for clarification immediately after receiving instructions

3. Has difficulty quickly identifying the names of letters, numbers, shapes and colors when shown in a random sequence

4. Has been diagnosed with a Language-based Learning Difference such as Dyslexia

6. If yes to any of the above, how likely or unlikely would you say you are to home school this child in the future?

1. Extremely Likely

2. Somewhat Likely

3. Somewhat Unlikely

4. Extremely Unlikely

Privacy Policy

About Market Research

Market research is the first link between the manufacturer and service providers and the consumer’s opinion of the product or service. By answering the questions of opinion and market researchers, consumers make their opinions on products, services and issues known. Using this direct communications channel, the consumer can influence manufacturers and service providers to incorporate consumer opinion into products, services and procedures.

To find out more about market research and the market research process, visit www.chasenresearch.com or www.cmor.org (the Council for Marketing and Opinion Research).

You received this message because you are part of Chasen Research’s participant database. As part of this database, you have agreed to be contacted when study opportunities arise that fit your demographic criteria.

If you no longer wish to receive study notifications by email, simply reply back to this message with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. Make sure to put your first and last name in the email and the phone number that you gave us when you signed up on our database

• 4 weeks later...

Chasen Research--$75.00

CHASEN RESEARCH is conducting a market research study on the topic of:

HOMES

If you qualify and participate, you will receive $75 for 2 hours of your time and opinions.

To start, please answer the questions below and email your responses back by March 26, 2008 To: [email protected]

1. Name

2. Phone number

4. Which of the following apply to you?

a.Purchased a newly constructed home in past 5 years

b.Plan to purchase a newly constructed home in next 1-2 years

c.Remodeled your home in past 5 years (or currently remodeling)

d.Plan to remodel your home in next 1-2 years

5. If you remodeled or plan to remodel, about how much did you/do you plan to spend?

6. What is your highest level of education?

7. Gender

8. Age

9. What city and state do you currently reside?

• 2 weeks later...

CHASEN RESEARCH

is conducting an online market research study on the topic of:

Household Appliances

$75

for your time and opinions.

No sales involved, ever!

Sunday, April 6th

to: *[email protected]

1. Name

2. Phone Number

4. Which of the following currently describe your housing?

Rent an apartment

Own an apartment

Rent a home

Own a home

Rent a condo

Own a condo

5. Which of the following are in your current home?

Washer

Dryer

Dishwasher

Refrigerator

Oven/Range

6. Of those, which do you use on a regular basis?

7. What is the highest level of education you have completed?

8. Age

9. Gender

10. State

• 1 month later...

CHASEN RESEARCH

Eating Habits

$75

for your time and opinions.

No sales involved, ever!

Thursday, May 15th

to: *[email protected]

Name

Phone Number

Best time to reach you

Your age

Do you have children living at home? If yes, what are the ages?

Which of the following restaurants have you visited in the last month?

Burger King

Chili’s

Wendy’s

McDonald’s

TGI Friday’s

Jack in the Box

Taco Bell

Subway

For each of the restaurants you visited, please let us know if you are currently visiting more, about the same or less than you were 1-3 months ago.

Employment Status