Chasen Research

mmm40

We would like to expand our Database!

Please forward this email to your friends and family.

If you would like to be considered for focus groups, please go to:

www.chasenresearch.com

and fill out a profile.

Qualified participants in our market research studies receive cash or check honorariums of $65 or more for their time.

Privacy Policy

YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US. Chasen Research respects the privacy of respondents and individuals who respond to electronic information requests. When you register to become a market research participant with Chasen Research, your contact information and other demographic information is added to our database of potential market research participants so that we can contact you when a market research study is being conducted that you may qualify for. To protect the identity and confidentiality of participants in our database, Chasen Research does not resell or redistribute your information to anyone outside of our company.

About Market Research

Market research is the first link between the manufacturer and service providers and the consumer’s opinion of the product or service. By answering the questions of opinion and market researchers, consumers make their opinions on products, services and issues known. Using this direct communications channel, the consumer can influence manufacturers and service providers to incorporate consumer opinion into products, services and procedures.

To find out more about market research and the market research process, visit www.chasenresearch.com or www.cmor.org (the Council for Marketing and Opinion Research).

Edited by DramaQueenLucy

• 1 year later...

I got in this one.

CHASEN RESEARCH

is conducting a market research study on the topic of:

Breakfast Foods

If you qualify and participate, you will receive

$150

for a 10-day online research study.

No sales involved, ever!

To start, please answer the questions below and email your responses back by

Friday, December 14th

to: >[email protected]<

This is not an invitation to participate. However, we will call you at the best time to reach you indicated below, if you qualify for this study. Depending on the number of responses we may or may not be able to contact all interested participants.

Note: These questions are for market research purposes. Sometimes we are looking for people that have purchased and/or consumed certain products/services, and sometimes we are looking for people that have not done so. Please be honest in your responses.

1. Name

2. Phone number

3. Best time to reach you

4. Age

5. What is your highest level of education?

6. What do you typically eat for breakfast?

7. Please indicate if you have been diagnosed by a physician with any of the following:

1. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)

2. Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)

3. Chron’s Disease

7. What city and state do you currently reside?

Privacy Policy

YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US. Chasen Research respects the privacy of respondents and individuals who respond to electronic information requests. When you register to become a market research participant with Chasen Research, your contact information and other demographic information is added to our database of potential market research participants so that we can contact you when a market research study is being conducted that you may qualify for. To protect the identity and confidentiality of participants in our database, Chasen Research does not resell or redistribute your information to anyone outside of our company.

About Market Research

Market research is the first link between the manufacturer and service providers and the consumer’s opinion of the product or service. By answering the questions of opinion and market researchers, consumers make their opinions on products, services and issues known. Using this direct communications channel, the consumer can influence manufacturers and service providers to incorporate consumer opinion into products, services and procedures.

To find out more about market research and the market research process, visit www.chasenresearch.com or www.cmor.org (the Council for Marketing and Opinion Research).

You received this message because you are part of Chasen Research’s participant database. As part of this database, you have agreed to be contacted when study opportunities arise that fit your demographic criteria.

If you no longer wish to receive study notifications by email, simply reply back to this message with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. Make sure to put your first and last name in the email and the phone number that you gave us when you signed up on our database

That's awesome Judithra! I also applied and my fingers and toes are crossed for getting in. I hope a bunch of us qualify!! Thanks for posting, Miranda (even though I got the email, as well!). I think we all could use an extra $150 this time of year!!

Thank you! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you and all the gottadealers that applied!

Miranda You are my hero!! I just got called already and I'm in! :cheesy: Thank you, Thank you for the post!!!

Awesome! "See" you on the board! This is my kinda study! Getting paid to eat! :gdlicklips: She called me back very quickly too. Less than an hour after I replied! :g_dance:

Guest vhjetski81

I replied to the Breakfast study last night but put my work number to be contacted.. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Me Too :crossfing:crossfing:crossfing:crossfing:crossfing