Anolon Advanced 12-Piece Cookware Set + 2 Free Gifts - $204 Shipped - Amazon.com

GottaDEAL

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0006MWPIW.01.TZZZZZZZ.jpg

Amazon.com is offering an amazing deal: Get the Anolon Advanced 12-Piece cookware set (retail $525) with a free Anolon 5 Quart 11-Inch Sauteuse with Glass Lid (retail $100) AND a free Anolon Advanced Nonstick Hard-Anodized Aluminum 1/2-Quart Mini Au Gratins, Set of 2 (retail $39.99). To get the free items, click the "Add both to cart" (under Product Promotions) to get the Sauteuse. Then add the <a href="http://www.amazon.com/Anolon-Advanced-Nonstick/dp/B000FDP0XO/ref=bxgy_cc_text_b/104-0788729-6082340?ie=UTF8">Mini Au Gratins</a> to your cart as well. During checkout use coupon code <b>AUGSAVER</b> to get $25 off, making your final total $204.00 shipped for all 3 items!

Awesome--I just got all 3 of them--I added the sauteuse with that link, and then went to the au Gratins page and added them and then applied the code at checkout for $204 total

Nice! It wouldn't let me do all 3 last night. I'll have to update the deal on the main site.

I just placed my order. Got it for $204.00 as well. What a deal! I've been looking for a while.

Also, I enrolled in the "3 month free trial membership of Amazon Prime". I figured it will come in handy the few months before Christmas....I order quite a bit from Amazon but won't pony-up the $79/year for free shipping. I already wrote myself on note on my calendar when I need to cancel the membership so I won't be charged after the 3 free months. Now I REALLY feel like I gottadeal!!;)

Unless it's changed you can pre-emptively cancel. You'll get the full 3 months and then it won't renew automatically. See here in the thread we have about Amazon Prime. :)

Also, I enrolled in the "3 month free trial membership of Amazon Prime". I already wrote myself on note on my calendar when I need to cancel the membership so I won't be charged after the 3 free months. Now I REALLY feel like I gottadeal!!;)