Introducing the New GottaDeal Forum Moderators

Brad

Trust me, we have already been "tested" behind the scenes. A lot of preparation went in to this announcement. ;)

I am sure you guys were all tested well. Moving and merging and splitting are the easy part...it is dealing with all of us that gets interesting! :eyepoppin And that part, all have done a great job!

<Adam Sandler>

It's GONNA be fun!

</Adam Sandler>

I'm excited to help out with the GottaDeal staff. This is a community that's far more enjoyable that any other deals forum I've used in the past. Congrats to all the other BF and new Full-Time mods.

<Adam Sandler>

It's GONNA be fun!

</Adam Sandler>

I'm excited to help out with the GottaDeal staff. This is a community that's far more enjoyable that any other deals forum I've used in the past. Congrats to all the other BF and new Full-Time mods.

Thanks Nate, that means a lot :)

It's awesome contributing members like yourself which make this a great site and community :groovin:

Congratulations everyone! I have been here for awhile, but don't get on the computer like I use to. Also don't type too much, cause I have MS, and it messes with me too much. I do come here quite a bit, and love this forum, because everyone respects everyone. Not your typical forum.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Hugs,

Kelly

Thanks everyone!

Congratulations to our 2 new PERM MOD's Scott and Becca!

And

Congratulations to my fellow Black Friday Mod's Aaron, i-bystander, Marcster, and mrn8.

I agree with others, that Brad and Ross could not have put together a better team of moderators. I really look forward to all of the excitement that comes with Black Friday.

I am sure there will be a day or two when at least one if not all of the new mod's want to scream 'WHY OH WHY was I chosen!', but I know that each of us wanted to help out and we can handle it together as a team.

Reading through this thread has gotten me really excited too because I see many members that I have not seen for a long time, they bring along with them the Black Friday thrill, just knowing they are back. :D

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!

Sorry I'm late! Congrats guys and gals! Brad and RossMAN, you guys couldn't have picked a better group! I am getting so excited already for BF!!! Last year was great thanks to everyone here and I am looking forward to an even better BF!!! And it's good to be back!LOL