Joy Mangano My Little Mixer w/4 Attachments - $6.37 SHIPPED ($22.25) @ HSN.com

noehlp

• 2 months later...

I don't know who Joy Mangano is but my mom sure loves her. I'll inform her of this deal. Thanks.

About Joy Mangano…

Who better to identify with the needs of a busy working mom than a busy working mom?! Let inventor and entrepreneur Joy Mangano - creator of the Miracle Mop, which has sold millions - help you solve your everyday household challenges with fun, functional and practical solutions, many of which have earned the coveted Good Housekeeping Seal. All of Joy’s products are patented exclusively for premieres on HSN.

Thanks for the deal. :) My mom will think its cute. :)

let me just say, i have no idea who this person is...but i have owned one of these..and you cant mix ANYTHING with them. I would save my $6.00 if I were you.

I think that it will be great for gravy mixes, and stuff like that. I have no intentions of trying to make mashed potatoes or anything thick, since its powered by battery I didnt think it would mix too much. Thanks for the heads up, have you ever used it for powdered gravy mixes?

I think that it will be great for gravy mixes, and stuff like that. I have no intentions of trying to make mashed potatoes or anything thick, since its powered by battery I didnt think it would mix too much. Thanks for the heads up, have you ever used it for powdered gravy mixes?

I have. It did not do well for me. I have also used it to mix eggs...again to heavy for the tool. Actually, I havent found a use for it yet that it can handle :(