Opinion Outpost

I joined Opinion Outpost on July 19th, after finding a link to the site on this forum, and have amde $19 with them so far. I requested a check about 4 days ago, so don't know yet how quickly they send payment, but I can say that they're responsive if you send them an email about an issue.

I didn't get credited for a survey I took, so I sent them an email, and within 24 hours they'd both sent me a personal email reply (not some canned form response) and corrected the issue.

Well, I joined probably around the same time, and I haven't gotten diddly squat from them.

I've gotten 2 survey offers, but when I get there, I'm not qualified or they're full...

So, congrats on earning some cash from them.

I kind of feel like the surveys places I've signed up for have blackballed me somehow... Quite the dry spell going on...

I have trouble qualifying for Opinion Outpost too, so don't feel bad. Tonight I got an email from them and I couldn't get it to work. It thanked me for signing up with them and then it said to click on this link and the link was something using the word "gift". I couldn't bring it up because their was an error. Did anyone else out there get the same email?

I joined a little while back also, and requested an $11 check a week or two ago. As for receiving credit, make sure you click on everything it says to, then you usually have to submit your email address again at the end of the survey also.

Just checked, and it says:

Request Date: 07/27/2006

Reward Sent: 08/08/2006

Points Redeemed: 113 ($11.30)

I have trouble qualifying for Opinion Outpost too, so don't feel bad. Tonight I got an email from them and I couldn't get it to work. It thanked me for signing up with them and then it said to click on this link and the link was something using the word "gift". I couldn't bring it up because their was an error. Did anyone else out there get the same email?

I got that email too and I was hesitant to click on it. It looked phishy to me. Plus I signed up with them probably at least a year ago, so why would they only be thanking me now?

I have been a member for almost 2 years. I think. The first year I hardly ever got any invites but always qualified for the few I did get. Then for about six months I got about $200 worth of action from them. I am now back to getting almost nothing from them. I did get a survey invite from them today for smokers. I don't smoke, so that settles that.

I have had Great Luck in getting a lot of product tests from them. All of them have been beauty products. I was awarded points for the surveys I took to qualify for the product tests but the follow up surveys I have never received points for. I am assuming the reward is in the products themselves. That's okay by me. I have loved all the products.

They do pay. I always get my checks within 4 - 6 weeks of requesting them.

• 1 month later...
I finally qualified for a survey---it was for my ds, about legos. It said it was affiliated with Greenfield. Of course, qualified for the survey, finished it (was promised 30 points = $3.00), and when I entered my email to verify points, it said invalid survey. This is becoming so common--every time with Greenfield... Lately, same with Lightspeed.

• 3 months later...
I just got an email to do a survey, was tickled, they asked if I had done any other surveys in the last 6 months and of course I answered honestly and checked yes.. I was immediately disqualified.. what a bummer.. do they really think people do not do other surveys but theres?

I just got an email to do a survey, was tickled, they asked if I had done any other surveys in the last 6 months and of course I answered honestly and checked yes.. I was immediately disqualified.. what a bummer.. do they really think people do not do other surveys but theres?

I have had OO ask me if I have taken a specific type of survey in the last x amount of days/weeks but not surveys in general. They do that to keep people from retaking the same survey that may have been offered by another company.

Maybe they connected you to a site that does that tho. (?) Brand Institute does that to some people sometimes.

I am still in the debating process with them. I completed a survey for 40 points but when I clicked the link to submit it keeps giving me a error message. I reported it to them and they said wait for 3 weeks to see if it is credited to my account if not let them know. We will see I guess. :(

I am still in the debating process with them. I completed a survey for 40 points but when I clicked the link to submit it keeps giving me a error message. I reported it to them and they said wait for 3 weeks to see if it is credited to my account if not let them know. We will see I guess. :(

That happened to me as well@ I spent all this time filling it out and no credit.

That happened to me as well@ I spent all this time filling it out and no credit.

Some are taking up to 4 weeks to be credited. They have changed the way the credit most, not all, of the surveys. They no longer credit you immediately (for some) and the survey will show as available until your account is credited.

Some are taking up to 4 weeks to be credited. They have changed the way the credit most, not all, of the surveys. They no longer credit you immediately (for some) and the survey will show as available until your account is credited.

With me my problem was I completed the survey but when I hit to submit it sends me to page not found. So I will wait and see what happens.

With me my problem was I completed the survey but when I hit to submit it sends me to page not found. So I will wait and see what happens.

When that happens have you tried hitting the "back" button? Sometimes that works for me. It takes me back to a page that shows the thank you, you have completed.....etc

Im suprised that so many of you dont like this site, its one of my favs besides Pinecone, I get at least 2-3 survey invites a week and some I qualify for and some I dont but I have already recieved 1 12.00 check from them (it took about two weeks to get here) and Im waiting for another and already have another 10.00 credit in my account. :)

When that happens have you tried hitting the "back" button? Sometimes that works for me. It takes me back to a page that shows the thank you, you have completed.....etc

I tried and in most instances that does help, but for some reason this time it didn't. But I did receive credit for the points. :) Ironically though I qualified for another survey that when I submitted I got another error message. Go figure. I am not to worried this time since I did get credit for the last one.