What did Santa bring you?

speeddiva

I must have been very good this year.

I got:

Ninja Creami

A bunch of Ted Lasso stuff

2 Mark Matthews art glass marbles

A signed coffee table book of Mark Matthews work.

Alice Cooper t-shirt

Alice Cooper book

A gift set of my favorite fragrance

New shopping bags

2 Detroit Red Wings books

• Like 4

Let us know what you think of the Creami. I want one, just not sure how much I'd actually use it :).

My son asked me a couple weeks ago what I wanted for Christmas, and I said "Oh, I don't know, get me a Kit Kat!". So I got a king size Kit Kat bar and a bag of mini kit kats :).  That gift might mean more to me than anything he's ever gotten me, LOL. 

I also go a canvas with each of my grands' handprints on it. Love it.

• Like 1

My husband and mom both got me way too much stuff. This is the first year I've tried to keep things on my Amazon list, and that made things easier, no more asking what I wanted or sending lists. Here are some of the big things

Laser cutter/engraver. I'm intrigued and excited, but I have no idea what to do with it, and I'm scared to death of it.

Amethyst necklace/bracelet/earrings set

Muck boots (tall and short pair)

Hello Kitty Gundam model and matching socks. (From my son who will build it for me)

Hello Kitty pyrex set

Wood shelves and hanging mason jar decorations for the walls

Bag of mining dirt

Wooden cutting board (we moved over a year ago, and I still haven't found my cutting boards!)

• Like 3

We just tried our Ninja Creami. Pretty darn cool. We made the banana ice cream. Came out really good. Was really simple to make and the texture is really good. It’s a tad more icy feeling on the pallet but I have a feeling that has to do with the banana in it as I remember the same thing when making banana the old fashioned way.

We are going to grab some ingredients and mix up a couple pints of ice cream and a couple pints of smoothie bowls (daughter loves them) and have it in the freezer moving forward. I really like the fact that much like how we make it in our ice cream freezer you control exactly what goes into it and how much sugar and such you use. So far a definite win.

• Like 3

Oh! I love hearing about all the Ninja Creamie machine gifts! I bought one in April and sadly it is still in the box. I really should get mine out!

This year I got a MacBook, leg massager, and many gift cards.  It has been a different year for me as I returned to school. The MacBook was from my husband so I can do homework from the couch…I think. Even thought he built me beautiful home office in our new home with  all custom built ins and work space. Funny how things work out. 

Oh! I love hearing about all the Ninja Creamie machine gifts! I bought one in April and sadly it is still in the box. I really should get mine out!

This year I got a MacBook, leg massager, and many gift cards.  It has been a different year for me as I returned to school. The MacBook was from my husband so I can do homework from the couch…I think. Even thought he built me beautiful home office in our new home with  all custom built ins and work space. Funny how things work out. 

• Like 2