HURRY!! SEARS...Pricing Mistake - Xbox 360 Hard Drive for $14.99

Gunnershorthair

My brother is hitting all his local Walmarts price matching this he has 5 so far lol. EBAY hehehe. Thanks for this post

Ok, what did I do wrong, I took to our Walmart and the guy in the electronics said no way were they going to honor it. He said because it is so off the price that mgmt wouldn't go for it???? I asked him about the policy of price matching and he said that they will reduce on computer type stuff only 10%? I don't get it, isn't price matching price matching? Why have the policy, he said it was probably a misprint, well maybe but he didn't call anyone or check into it? Should I have got one and gone up front? Strange, I even called Kmart to see if they honor Sears ads, we have a Sears store but its small and doesn't carry much more than appliances.:mad:

Ok, what did I do wrong, I took to our Walmart and the guy in the electronics said no way were they going to honor it. He said because it is so off the price that mgmt wouldn't go for it???? I asked him about the policy of price matching and he said that they will reduce on computer type stuff only 10%? I don't get it, isn't price matching price matching? Why have the policy, he said it was probably a misprint, well maybe but he didn't call anyone or check into it? Should I have got one and gone up front? Strange, I even called Kmart to see if they honor Sears ads, we have a Sears store but its small and doesn't carry much more than appliances.:mad:

My guess is you have to find that employee who doesn't care looks at the ad and says ummm ok